Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 50 reasons youre a crappy customer...........  (Read 4042 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
50 reasons youre a crappy customer...........
« on: April 15, 2008, 01:18:03 PM »
This is really funny and also serious, since i'm doing this job! Read it here:http://www.gamesradar.com/f/50-reasons-youre-a-crappy-customer/a-2008041011334890036
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
Re: 50 reasons youre a crappy customer...........
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »
I'd have to say that everything on that list is exactly accurate. I even know a Jason that no one likes!

Also add on: Customers who buy warranties and try to fix the system themselves (by removing the WARRANTY VOID IF REMOVED sticker) after it stops working and then bitch at us when we can't honor the warranty cuz it's been voided.

Offline Ed Oscuro

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »
51. People who write stupid lists filled with contradictions so "nobody will be mad at them"

The diss on hardcore gamers is hilarious, too.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 07:02:25 PM »
I don't agree with them all, but majority of them, yes... and I don't even work at a game store.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 03:06:56 AM »
I work at a video store and the thing I hate is people that expect you to know everything about every film in existence that we carry. No I don't know anything about the 1955 documentary on atomic energy with director john doe, sorry alls I know is we carry it. Y'know stupid stuff like that really gets on my nerves after awhile. I mean new films I can understand questions, but when they bring up all these obscure old ass titles and expect me to know them all frontwards and backwards it pisses me off.

I'd have to say that everything on that list is exactly accurate. I even know a Jason that no one likes!

Yeah the name Jason and retail really don't go together. I knew a Jason too who was a lazy ass and didn't do anything. He was nice but he'd be at the store all day and there would be next to nothing done. Man it would piss the store manager off so bad when he'd come in the next day with a fuckton of extra work to do.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 03:09:34 AM by The Last Belmont »
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 09:51:14 PM »
Hmm. The list was submitted by employees of a store in Minnesota, huh? I wonder if the Jason mentioned is the one I know that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE REALLY LIKES.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything