Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Help me win a PS3!  (Read 3356 times)

Offline impulse

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Help me win a PS3!
« on: October 12, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »
So, I submitted a leveldesign for Gamespot.co.uk's leveldesign competition and ended up amongst the top choices! So please everyone from the UK head over to

http://uk.gamespot.com/special_feature/littlebigplanet-contest/index.html?tag=topslot;thumb;2

and vote for level no.10! Thanks guys :)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 04:35:28 PM »
if you aren't gonna give it to me.... I don't see why I should. >.>

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »
In Reply To #2
lol you're mean.
*clicks*
EDIT
"Sorry, only open to UK Visitors"
Wh00ps.  Sorry man, it seems I cannot help.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 08:26:56 PM »
Oh.... well, I can't help even if I wanted to then anyway. But I wasn't gonna, just to be sure you know that.  :o

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 12:19:47 AM »
Hey, I'da voted--that looks neat--but yeah, unless there are a lot of UK users here who see this, you're not gonna have much luck. :o

I mean about getting votes from here.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline impulse

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Help me win a PS3!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 04:53:28 AM »
So I ended up third, didn't get a Ps3, but I got a sackboy, a t-shirt and the game ;D (for when I eventually do buy one).

Thanks to the guys who atleast wanted to vote :)

Tags: