Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PSP Maria Controls/Special moves  (Read 6152 times)

Offline fateicon

• Awards
PSP Maria Controls/Special moves
« on: December 09, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've been reading this site since 98 or 99, but this is the first time I've seen the forums. I have been playing SOTN as Maria on my PSP, but I can't figure out how to do some of her moves when I'd like. I've done a few google searches over the last few months and come up with nothing. My searches of this forum didn't turn up the info. Does anyone here know where to find a list of all her controls? thanks!

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: PSP Maria Controls/Special moves
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
If you are talking moves like she has in NitM, she doesn't have them in the PSP SotN.  Essentially, in this version, she is just an older version of the way she was in RoB.  But, truth be told, I liked most of the moves from NitM.  The only problem with those is that they were overly powerful. 
Behold my power and tremble

Offline fateicon

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 12:00:03 AM »
there one thing she does when she kneels that I have done. The move where she seemingly turns herself into a boomerang. I find it useful when ducking on the platforms that come together like a horizontal guillotine. It only happens on accident for me. I believe that's the only move I pulled off myself. Maybe that's the only thing that qualifies as any sort of move?

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 12:49:27 AM »
Doesn't the psp version has the guardian first special function?

I don't rememebr if the attack is activated through an item (like daggers, axes, etc) or like Dracula X with the dpad commands.

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 02:25:08 AM »
From P's Realm

http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/cv-rob/documents/maria-tdxc.htm
(1) Collecting life-ups will simply replenish her energy This description is wrong. life-up is life-up.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/cv-rob/tdxc-guidebook.htm
Sample #14 (guide-p081.jpg)
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »
Maria does not have any special moves.  She controls just like here rondo version, with the exception of her dashes and ability to equip two subweapons.

Tags: