Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Piano Medley  (Read 8944 times)

Offline Verdegrand

• Awards
Re: Castlevania Piano Medley
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 02:03:59 AM »
Hi,
About last.fm, I am actually not really acquainted with that site, so I don't exactly know what to say. Would you post the actual mp3 there? I think the tags in the mp3 posted from Aridale are fine with me (link to the video etc.). But please consider that I also used fragments of arrangements from other people from whom I don't know what they would think.

Oh and while we are at it, let me recommend another fantastic piano video to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyREIp4VHXg

Many greetings

Offline Rictrunks

• ----
  • Hunter in Training
  • ----
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 11:51:18 AM »
Wow I just searched "Castlevania Piano" on Youtube two days ago. And saw your videos and favorited it (Happy to see you here after that). I usually do this on Youtube. Because I love Castlevania music.
Also, Verdegrand. You are perfect on "Silence before the Storm (Final Fantasy X)" Have you got original composition? I want to hear them. Please share with us.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:55:35 AM by Rictrunks »

Offline Verdegrand

• Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 10:29:36 AM »
Hello,
sorry for my late reply. Thanks for your kind words :) I like "Silence before the Storm" as well, and I also think that's one of my best recordings that I have done. But it's not my arrangement, just to clarify, it's from Vincent Lo, he's an amazing composer and arranger. You can find the link to his website in the infobox of the video.
As for original compositions, I haven't done too many of those so far. That would be something new and I'd have to start from the beginning so the first ones will most probably not be what you might expect. But I'll keep it in mind and start recording some when the time is right. I'd love to do some improv in the future, there are some really amazing improv pianists on YouTube and that's a great inspiration.
Thanks for your time, have a nice weekend :)

Tags: