Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Custom Slogra Figure  (Read 5732 times)

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »
Before I say anything else, this figure isn't exactly finished, I just don't have a lot of time right now to do it, but I think it looks good enough to post for now.

This has been a long time in the making, mainly because I couldn't find a suitable head for it anywhere.
The body is a Legacy of Kain Raziel figure, although at some point I lost the left foot, so until I find it, he has a stump in its place.
The Head is a Beta Ray Bill with lots of sculpting
The Neck is just some random figure pieces and sculpting, but it does move left to right, up and down.

The Spear is just made up of random things, some apoxie sculpt and a quick paint job, it's not finished, but Slogra just wouldn't be the same without it.

I started out painting him a greenish color, but it didn't look right, but when I went over it with brown the little bits of green stuck out, and I liked how it looks so I kept it.

What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »
Whoah, that looks pretty cool. Good work, profbeanburrito!

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »
TERRIBLE
0/10

lol just kidding, that looks awesome dude! Love the detail, are you planning on doing Gaibon in the near future?

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 03:17:55 PM »
I really want to do a Gaibon, gotta keep the team together. I don't know when i'll get to it, but I have an idea, so it might be soon...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 03:20:27 PM by profbeanburrito »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 06:37:00 PM »
If you're gonna do Gaibon then don't forget to put him in his leopard speedo (CV: Rough sex in the moonlight)  :o

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
Ordered the figure I'm gonna use to make Gaibon, so hopefully in a few weeks I'll have both Slogra and Gaibon 100% complete!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 04:52:34 PM »
Would you be willing to make 2 more for me & i'll pay you. They'll go awesome with my Death figure  :D

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
If I could actually find another Raziel Legacy of Kain figure I would totally to that! Hopefully the Gaibon will come out as good as I want it to. I also want to have the three of them together, so I guess at some point I'll have to make a Death too

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 05:09:55 PM »
Just started my Gaibon and it's looking good so far, can't wait to show it off!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
status report?

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 06:14:33 PM »
Almost done with the sculpting/ sanding, then I just need to paint it.

Tags: