Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: BloodRayne: Betrayal  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« on: May 31, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »
After several years of hiatus BloodRayne is back!!
But this is not 3D hack'n'slash game with awesome graphic. It's a animated sidescroller form WayForward, that created an awesome Contra 4 several years ago.
BloodRayne: Bertrayal trailer.

I couldn't say what the heck is going on the screen - it's quite a mess, but I hope as soon as tere will be more gameplay videos, I could finally grasp an idea of what is going on in the game. As for graphics - it looks awesome and somehow it reminds me about Castlevania (must be setting). The game supposedly will be realesed at the end of the summer in PSN and XBox Live Arcade networks.
(click to show/hide)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 01:52:42 PM »
A wild duplicate thread has appeared!

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 02:02:15 PM »
Sorry. Didn't spot original thread.
Please, delete this one.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »
A wild duplicate thread has appeared!
Jorge uses 'Substitute'
It's Super Effective!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: