Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Gonna make a Castlevania Pc Tower...  (Read 3780 times)

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Gonna make a Castlevania Pc Tower...
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:27:41 PM »
I bought alot of Pc stuff this week to have a gamer Pc again for the next 5 years...
I got everything except a tower. Well, thats not right.... I have 3 Towers but every single one is too small...
So me and my steptdad had the idea to make a Tower out of wood etc. since he is a skilled carpenter.
And i dont want to make just a tower and thats it. It has to be THE TOWER and i woulda love it, if there are any motives out there of Castlevania, u can use to spray on or something like this so i can give the Tower some great look...

Or something like that, but for sure it has something do to with Castlevania...
any ideas?
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »
That sounds cool, but if your stepdad is a carpenter why not go all the way and make it look like an actual tower; like the castle keep?
"Stuff and things."

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Gonna make a Castlevania Pc Tower...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 01:29:38 PM »
Seriously...That idea is way better than my spray thingy...lol =)
I think thats alot of work too. stepdad not gonna be happy about that haha. well, i love that idea for real =) that would be awsome to own a tower tower...lol
Was looking for some google pics to get some inspirations...but fail´d. i hate google, never find what im searching for <.<

ps: finally castle keep --> that looks awsome. Didnt know that one. more than alot of work i think. haha ^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 04:43:03 PM »
Stair case with Dracula on top with his chair.

the stair case could be where your drives are or fans, and under dracula would be your motherboard and everything else.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 05:48:50 PM »
I fully support this.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Gonna make a Castlevania Pc Tower...
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 05:51:01 PM »
Something like this u mean...?

Edit: Already the 2nd pic. made it a lil bigger and did add the gravyard idea..

Im very sry for my draw skill, but seriously, i made this in fewer than 30 secs...lol

Edit: Green = motherboard (in the background) brown = maybe a graveyard...? and red = Hdd,blue ray, dvd etc. gonna be drawers..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 06:22:31 PM by OdenAndEvil »

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
http://imageshack.us/f/842/worstt.png/

was thinking more like this.

Also... if you're bored... you can make the chair into an external hdd slot. so that the back of the chair would be the hdd.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:27:25 PM by Kale »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »
What the hell's a PC tower?  :P I'm such a noob when it comes to computer stuff.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
What the hell's a PC tower?  :P I'm such a noob when it comes to computer stuff.
You know desktops? the big box? when they stand vertically, that's a tower.

Now, As for the design, I would have thought to make the tower into the actual castle, with 4 little towers on each corner, the front gate/door/portcullis where the USB slots are, and such, with a staircase to a throne room in the back.

And make sure to include lights!
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags:

anything