Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« on: July 04, 2011, 06:24:17 PM »
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Full Main Theme

Nobody will ever leave the title screen.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 08:36:09 PM »
cant wait! Always love a new TES game. I dunno if any of you guys here know but Ive done quite a lot of moddin for MW and OB. Ill do the same for SR!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:28:56 AM »
My brother's got Elderscrolls 3 & 4 and he's definitely awaiting this one. After all this is the first Elderscrolls game to feature interactive Dragons. Should be a blast.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 06:08:47 PM »
I think daggerfall had dragons but I cant remember... that was a mightly long time ago

Offline darkjak951

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 08:43:21 PM »
I couldn't stand oblivion, it was so drab and boring but it wasn't the worst game in the series. I had my fair share of fun with it and I loved exploring the oblivion gates, plus the Shivering Isles DLC was fun as hell. I just hated all the games that spawned on the same engine(Fallout 3, New Vegas). Skyrim looks great, probably still won't live up to Daggerfall but the world looks way more immersive than any other Elder Scrolls game with natural wildlife, townsfolk that have different routines, much more engaging combat, and much more colorful environments. Plus thank god Bathesda finally went away from Oblivion's engine for this game, the new one looks way more stable and is simply gorgeous.
Like giant robots? Join up if your interested:
http://www.amecha.co.uk/forum/index.php
My username on it is Gelboob794

Tags:

anything