Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Happy Birthday Castlevania!  (Read 7335 times)

Offline Puwexil

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Will viciously hate any that draw his/her ire, with little provocation. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »
Happy birthday, you old shit. You used to be beautiful.

Offline Metallus Duende

• CVDungeon Lurker Extraordinaire!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 02:40:59 PM »
Happy Birthday to my most beloved game series ever!!!

Hopefully good times will come, you old thing!
What a horrible night to have a curse....

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »
Happy birthday CV! I sound more ecstatic online then I do in real life due to a stress breakdown which includes physical symptoms of depression :P Ffffuuuuunnnn..! On a happier note, I'll probably celebrate CV by doing more CV maps  :) Those always get my creativity going.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:44:22 PM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 07:46:52 PM »

Offline Kusanagi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Not even the legend of Belmont can withstand time
    • Awards
Re: Happy Birthday Castlevania!
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 09:04:13 PM »
Happy birthday Castlevania!

Now with that said, Im probably going to just enjoy the Castlevania tunes for the rest of the night. Maybe play some OoE before I head to bed (Got a long day tomorrow xD)

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 09:09:46 PM »
Have a happy, crappy birthday, Castlevania! You deserve better!

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »
Happy Birthday. Forever... Castlevania.
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 10:20:06 PM »
What a day!  At least I managed to give Konami some Hell before family drama took over.  Tonight I feast on Castlevania Rebirth, and tomorrow I'll give Harmony of Despair a fair shake...  Later guys...

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 10:31:42 PM »
Welp, it's a day late over here, but Happy birthday Castlevania! That said, I'll just listen to some CV tunes while attempting to figure out some plot points of the games that I don't fully understand yet for now.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Thy Gory Rory

• Hunter in Training
  • ...I'm holding my sausage hostage!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 01:52:31 AM »
Castlevania, my most favorite video game franchise... I wish Konami acknowledged you more but I'll still always cherish you. Happy birthday, old friend. :'(

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Happy Birthday Castlevania!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 09:25:45 AM »
Happy 25th! I played first few minutes of Symphony..it was so fine! I am happy that at least we still have the old games and can replay them.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 09:44:06 AM »
been playing classic Rondo on PSP.  sigh, would be better on PS3.  I'd buy DS series ports on PSN for PS3, especially PoR and OoE, which I played on a friend's DS back then.  ;D 

I been wondering, even though Castlevania II was made for NES, would Konami be allowed to port it to PS3 if they wanted to?   I know it's silly question since Konami holds the rights, but I just been wondering since it still emulates technology that Nintendo owns (maybe that's why Capcom didn't port Final Fight 2 and 3 because they were on SNES.) 

Tags:

anything