Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Just bought a 3DS (was on sale for $145 at Target)  (Read 2758 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
Just bought a 3DS (was on sale for $145 at Target)
« on: November 22, 2011, 11:01:33 PM »
Then I ran over to GameStop and bought 4 DS games. Not 3DS games, just plain old DS. I got both Advance Wars games for $10 apiece WITH CASE AND MANUAL. I got OoE and DoS for $19 apiece FOR JUST THE GAME. What the hell? I know people say OoE is good, but freaking $20 without any of the extras? That's like a dildo without a vibrating motor in it.

But I like my 3DS so far. One of these days i'll buy a 3DS game. I just look at the bloody thing (it's red) as simply an upgraded DS. When I think of it that way, it doesn't seem like simply a novelty. And now I have something to play with on my way to work and while at work (rather than reading the newspaper or ... doing work).
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Just bought a 3DS (was on sale for $145 at Target)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 11:04:13 PM »
Not all dildos have motors.  In fact, most don't have them.  Vibrators, however, do have 'em.
Aaaaaaaand I don't know why I'm sharing that.

Get Mario 3D Land! :3
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 07:26:03 AM »
I saw that at Target. I might get it. Harken back to the good old days of Mario 64 with better camera. And slaughtered tanuki. My buddy and I may get Shinobi too.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 07:36:20 AM »

I want Cave Story 3D.
And Tales of the Abyss.
And Mario 3D Land.
And Shinobi.

And an actual 3DS to play these games on would be rather nifty too :D

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 08:26:00 AM »
GameStop is well known for there shady business tactics & policies regarding trade-ins. That store sucks man. I miss Funcoland (only us old timers know of Funcoland) ;_;

Here in NY we got stores called "Play N Trade," they have every game from every era and I found them easier to deal with than GameStop.

Only 3DS game I have is StarFox, and it's still wrapped in the plastic seal, lol

Not all dildos have motors.  In fact, most don't have them.  Vibrators, however, do have 'em.
Aaaaaaaand I don't know why I'm sharing that.

Best quote of the year!

Offline cmdood

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 08:26:57 AM »
Here in NY we got stores called "Play N Trade," they have every game from every era and I found them easier to deal with than GameStop.

I REFUSE to go there because of a BS SSBM tourney i went to of there's.

Congrats on the 3DS score though! I have one myself and hope to get Super Mario 3D land soon!

Tags: