Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania - Bloodletting Screenshots and Videos  (Read 47144 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Castlevania - Bloodletting Screenshots and Videos
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2012, 07:49:19 AM »
In Reply To #7

I've never heard of Multimedia Fusion 2 before. Is it easy to create Castlevania-like games in it without any experience in programming?

The game looks great so far! I'll definately check this one out when it's finished.

If you make it through the" intro to multimedia fusion full pdf" then you'll get a grasp on how things work in MMF2. It's not so hard as everyone tries to make it. If you don't know anything about it and don't have access to the pdf and are trying to piece together videos and such from online then it can be challenging.Check out my thread on the forum. I am using MMF2 entirely for my fangame as well: http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,3623.msg94403.html#msg94403

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2012, 08:19:43 AM »
I have not heard anything new about this game, but I have heard that it seems to be on hold according to the either the website or the You Tube message board below the video. As for Castlevania: Bloodstorm...I haven't seen nor heard any progress on this one. Kinda a shame as I'm looking forward to playing it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2012, 10:26:44 PM »
http://web.archive.org/web/20100331091649/http://create-games.com/project.asp?id=1034

V1.3 is final
Posted 19th Feb 10, by Piscesdreams
Not really sure how, but my computer crashed, and that's fine, I backed up all my files on this game. But somehow my USB flash drive, and cd-rom backups of this became corrupted and they weren't even plugged into the comp and somehow my online host deleted my backups there...so, yeah, v1.3 is it folks. Sorry, I figured flash drive, cdrom and online backup was enough, apparently not.
Crashed.
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2012, 11:56:05 PM »
Crashed.

Lies. I don't believe what Piscesdreams said.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2012, 01:12:45 AM »
Lies. I don't believe what Piscesdreams said.
Well, it does seem like a bit too much of a contrived chain of coincidences to actually be believable, if that's what you're saying.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2012, 02:40:35 PM »
I have not heard anything new about this game, but I have heard that it seems to be on hold according to the either the website or the You Tube message board below the video. As for Castlevania: Bloodstorm...I haven't seen nor heard any progress on this one. Kinda a shame as I'm looking forward to playing it.
Yep, it looks waaay more polished then Bloodletting. Shame that his recent version still has plenty of bugs because the set up and presentation are well done. I couldn't get past the horrible jumping and the bugs to enjoy it fully so I kinda just have it as a reference for my projects as to what can be done with MMF2. Why isn't Piscesdreams responding to his own thread....?

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2012, 02:42:15 PM »
+1
He hasn't been on this forum since 2009. Besides that, it looks like he's not interested in doing fan games at the moment so there's nothing to do.

Tags:

anything