Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: ASURA'S WRATH  (Read 3131 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« on: March 12, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
I finally got to play and beat this game, and y'know what, It's fucking awesome.
With a blend of fighting scenes and interactive cut-scenes, you wont go bored (especially with a storyline like this)

It just Proves capcom is still capable of being awesome.... even though they are too wrapped up in releasing copypasta every year.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 07:16:18 PM »
I finally got to play and beat this game, and y'know what, It's fucking awesome.
With a blend of fighting scenes and interactive cut-scenes, you wont go bored (especially with a storyline like this)

It just Proves capcom is still capable of being awesome.... even though they are too wrapped up in releasing copypasta every year.
Is it any good?, I've been on the fence for this one for ages. it looks too Heavy Rain-ish for my tastes, but IDK... I'd like impressions :)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 07:18:39 PM »
Indeed, I have high doubts on it because of those "interactive" cutscenes (QTE trash).

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 10:33:46 PM »
Is it any good?, I've been on the fence for this one for ages. it looks too Heavy Rain-ish for my tastes, but IDK... I'd like impressions :)

Uses the jesters use somewhat less than the actual playing in which you do have a good amount of fighting scenes.

Indeed, I have high doubts on it because of those "interactive" cutscenes (QTE trash).
yeah, but those cutscenes are pretty badass IMO, so you wouldn't mind too much

Trying to leave spoilers out, I hope Asura 2 takes more from beat em ups and allow you to do some exploring rather than Fight, cutscene.

With that said, it does tell a truly Epic Story which at least 10000% better than the entire God of War Trilogy.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 11:16:05 PM »
>.> that doesn't say much, gow sucks.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »
It reminds me of God Hand....I rather see a sequel to that game...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Kramgnauh

• Scared newbie...
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 11:12:59 AM »
As one person will say, "This is single handedly the greatest CGI action anime movie I've ever seen!!"

Soooo true! XD

Tags:

anything