Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Title graphic by X  (Read 6788 times)

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
Oh god... That's a huge text! LOL
I read it all and it looks great man! The only thing that is blocking your way is programming ? I mean why don't you get some help from the programmers here! Make a team and do it :3

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 06:03:59 PM »
I'm very reluctant to ask for assistance in this as I want to be able to do this all on my own. It may sound selfish of me but I wish to at least try and succeed at something that I can get some form of fulfillment out of. Construct seems like a good choice to start with as the layout appears simple enough...I just need to know how to get started with it and that is perhaps the hardest part of all. Construct 2 seems even more simple then Construct, however the free version of C2 only allows for HTML based games so that's kind of a kick in the pants for me.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 06:09:07 PM »
Never heard of Construct but I use Game maker, its nice and easy, EASY TO LEARN... But I guess you may want to work in a more professional thing

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »
I tried using Game Maker but I kept getting turned around with all the symbolisms. Especially with the ones that look the same except for the color change and functionality. In the end the program just sat on my computer and I wasn't doing anything with it. Then I heard about Construct and the layout seems more simple to work with then Game Maker. I'll se how far I can go with it before I decide that I really need help with this issue.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 11:15:35 AM »
Game maker is better for direct coding than using the drag and drop.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 11:45:23 AM »
I like to alternate... Sometimes I use the coding sheet and other times I use the drag and drop, but the first years I used only drag and drop (fearing the coding sheet LOL)

Tags:

anything