Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Prof. Layton and Ace Attorney 3DS etc. talk  (Read 2327 times)

Offline P/\/\\/o

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Prof. Layton and Ace Attorney 3DS etc. talk
« on: November 12, 2012, 05:39:59 AM »
Did you get Prof.Layton and the Miracle Mask already? Looking forward to the new 3DS games of both brands? This is a joint thread, because of the upcoming Prof.Layton vs. Ace Attorney game. *drool*   :D

Miracle Mask:
Nintendo 3DS - Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask Trailer

Prof.Layton vs. Ace Attorney
[Subbed] Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney - TGS 2012 Trailer

Professor Layton and the Advanced Civilization
Professor Layton and the Advanced Civilization A - New Wonderful Trailer
Ace Attorney 5
Ace Attorney 5 TGS Trailer

Hyped? I know I am! Did you like the previous games? What are you anticipating the most?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:44:06 AM by パーヴォ »
'Oct.10, '03: I got Smacked down at Smackdown!' ;D

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Prof. Layton and Ace Attorney 3DS etc. talk
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 05:21:03 AM »
I've never played the Prof Layton games but I'm thinking of getting to new one. It looks pretty good. Is this something I can just jump into without playing the others? It seems like it would be
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline P/\/\\/o

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 05:37:22 AM »
I've never played the Prof Layton games but I'm thinking of getting to new one. It looks pretty good. Is this something I can just jump into without playing the others? It seems like it would be

yup, indeed it is. I'm saying this, because I jumped onboard with Miracle Mask myself!
'Oct.10, '03: I got Smacked down at Smackdown!' ;D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 10:15:33 AM »
I have played and finished the first three Professor Layton.  I'm on the fourth one right now but will be getting the 3DS version soon.
And in the Ace Attorney Series, I finished the first three Phoenix Wright titles (GREAT games!), but I'm only now going through the Apollo Justice title.  I've also played the Ace Attorney Investigations title starring Miles Edgeworth.

The Ace Attorney titles have Aweeeesome localization!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything