Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: About 1999 in LOS1 ending  (Read 3452 times)

Ericard

About 1999 in LOS1 ending
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:43:38 AM »
Gabriel's ending in the present city, I am sure that leads to the 1999 of where Julius Belmont lives...

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 05:36:50 AM »
+3
Gabriel's ending in the present city, I am sure that leads to the 1999 of where Julius Belmont lives...

Except that those two games have no connection whatsoever. I didn't think people were still hoping to connect the classic series with the LoS universe. I don't know how many times Cox has stated that they aren't connected and never will be. Just accept that already
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:38:22 AM by Profbeanburrito »
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:25:21 AM »
To be fair, there's no concrete proof that the epilogue takes place in the year 1999 (LoS canon-wise, not "Akumajo Dracula" 1999 canon). Will we see a Julius-like Belmont in LoS2, though? The chances are good. prunyuu~

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 06:45:29 AM »
+1
How exactly are the chances good?  :-\
So far MS has just remixed characters and relied on the top three/two best known original canon characters. Julius is cool, but he's not famous outside the fanbase. Simon and Trevor are basically the Super Mario Bros. of Castlevania. They'd probably just make him Julius Richter Adrian Fahreheights or some shit like that.

I wish Cox & Co. won't go there. I hope they won't even hint of going there. Let them finish their silly story. They should have the balls to create their own thing, since they've been tooting it so much instead of riding in IGA's coattails. Let IGA either never do his silly story or strongly collaborate with someone who can make that game the best goddamn Castlevania to date.

Ericard

Re: About 1999 in LOS1 ending
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 06:47:20 AM »
Cox might takeover Iga's throne room, that might bring the black history of the Castlevania series...

That's why I don't like alot of changes in Castlevania that might confuse my heart at all the time...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:53:13 AM by Ericard »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 06:48:09 AM »
+1
what

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:19 AM »
+2
Cox might takeover Iga's throne room, that might bring the black history of the Castlevania series...

So February's going to become Castlevania Month in the USA now?

*badum-bump ching!*
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything