Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Star Wars Battlefront  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Star Wars Battlefront
« on: January 27, 2008, 06:29:44 AM »
Pretty sweet game. I stopped playing single player because of the "protect" mission in the second chapter. I friggen hate those. Multiplayer is sweet though. I fragged the 2nd ranked player with a missle a little while ago. It felt great.

Im rank 290 now. I just decided to play some space battles this morning when I was rank 10000 somethin. Im pretty good at those I guess thanks to Rogue Squadron. Im getting kinda tired of the infantry fights because of the stealth+flamethrower spamming. Anyone else have this game?
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 05:49:11 PM »
eh, it's not really my thing, I like going around with a lightsaber hacking up stuff and going crazy with the force. :)
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Star Wars Battlefront
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »
In Reply To #1

I do that a lot. You get to become a "Hero" when you do good in a battle. I played as the emperor and took out the whole opposing team with force lightning followed by some quick lightsaber action.

Im rank 91 now.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Tags:

anything