Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is there not a strategy guide for Lords of Shadow 2?  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Is there not a strategy guide for Lords of Shadow 2?
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:02:19 PM »
It's really weird to find out this game does not have a physical strategy guide. What gives?

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Is there not a strategy guide for Lords of Shadow 2?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 01:11:57 AM »
+1
Too easy for one.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 01:39:12 AM »
The game itself is the strategy guide.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 02:14:30 AM »
+1
I got the official French one for free with my pre-order.

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 07:33:35 AM »
Is it on the lower part of this page?

http://lamaisonmusee.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/coup-de-coeur-la-litterature-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-artbooks-et-retrospectives/
Nope, that's an artbook.

I don't think it is possible to buy it in another way I did (preorder in a certain French store).

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 11:00:32 AM »
+2
Strategy guide? You mean you need more hand holding than this game already gives you?
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 03:49:56 PM »
TBH, I had to look up things 2 or 3 times already. Not for fights or anything, I have like a gajillion health pots. But the camera bugs me and it's hard for me to find some of the grab holds.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 04:47:52 PM »
Honestly, LoS2 should have had a more Traditional Map System, It's very lame that "world Map" isn't even a map, It's just a picture of the Castle/City with the 4 areas labeled and Secret/Item check (15/16).

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 05:08:28 PM »
There was one secret- in Bioquimek that i found by coincidence after i beat the game and fucked around looking for it. its the one where you have to dagger the button to start the presses you have to bypass in rat form.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: