Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Favorite Belmont?  (Read 17558 times)

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Favorite Belmont?
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »
In Reply To #58
Are you like 12?  Because you have no idea how the human mind works at all.  If you actually love someone and they die you don't just get over it.  Many many many people lose faith over the death of a loved one, even priests.  And the fact that he was fighting wars, risking his own life for god just made it even worse.  he did not lose his faith really, he still believe completely in god he just hated him for taking away his loved one.
I am Jerkofwonder.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »
In Reply To #61

Over-generalizing a bit much? Not everyone is like that. Plus, Mathias was obviously a sick and twisted person, so that only adds to it. TLB knows what he's talking about, I agree with him. Just move on, simple as that.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »
In Reply To #62
that is ridiculous.  People mourn the death of a spouse for years.  Some take it far harder than others.  I did not say everyone, but honestly a majority of people cannot just move on, that is a fact.  Look it up, it's common psychology knowledge.  Losing a spouse is the 2nd most traumatizing thing a human can go through, right after the death of a child.  You guys are either little kids who have no experience with this, or just trying to sound tough.
I am Jerkofwonder.

Offline fallenangel86

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2008, 05:11:07 PM »
he does bring up a hell of a point. especially the longer they've been married. it can be quite a devastating bond severance, and you have to take into account that, psychologically, which affected him physically, mathias grew frail because of the loss of elisabetha.

Tags: