Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anyone Have DXC yet?  (Read 37863 times)

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
Re: Anyone Have DXC yet?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 08:28:43 PM »
In Reply To #14

^^ Someone likes caffeine pills.

Kamirine, I think pirating sucks. I understand if the game isn't being released here or something, but otherwise, they should seriously suffer some consequence.

Soundtracks are one thing, a whole game is another.

Offline elbryan42

• Bargle Nawdle Zouss???
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 08:29:47 PM »
In Reply To #8

Yeah, I called my store yesterday and they don't get them until tomorrow.(the 24th) I'm taking the bus to the local EB and hopefully buying it. I might be like, 5-10$ short though >< canadian Eb has DXC for 49.99, whereas the American's get it for 29.99 O.O. Hopefully the guy on the phone I talked to was wrong, and DXC is in the 29-39.99 dollar range.

I'm actually pissed about the prices in Canada lately. The Canadian dollar is the highest it's ever been ($1.03 US!) but the stores are still charging about 125-150% more for stuff. For games, that's a LOT. If the cost is the dollar value is the same why the hell should we spend $10-20 more for our games?

On a side note, I'm quivering in anticipation for tomorrow. ;)
----------------------------------------------------
Check out Elbryan42's Doom Depot! Check out the Doom 64 TC and download some Doom music.
http://doomdepot.doom2.net/

SymboliC

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 02:54:42 AM »

I heard they were playing a leaked Korean version. (them pirates)

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 03:11:35 AM »
...people are downloading it and playing today.

Really? So I guess PSP emulation is better than the DS front, eh? Anyone know anything abous this? (No, I don't want to get into a "how to" of rom hacking, just curious about the current state of the PSP emulation scene)

zachier

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 03:17:30 AM »
In Reply To #19

I don't know anything about hacking the DS, but yeah, PSP's homebrew community is huge and still growing.

johnnyd2

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 03:51:55 AM »
uhhh  guys. i just got an email from amazon saying that the game hasnt shipped yet and will ship 12/5/2007. lord please let this be a hiccup by amazon.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 04:19:44 AM »
I was disappointed, because from what i have seen at the site of the official importer for Konami at Greece, it was having 30 November as released date for Dracula X.

But then i remembered a site that i have got my DS and paid a visit at them and i found out, that they were shipping the game to Europe, including Greece and i order it there. I send the money today, so i'll have the game about friday or mondey! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline ringo

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 04:42:01 AM »
In Reply To #19
Nah, I think they mean they download their games to a card and play them on their actual psp's.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 07:30:20 AM »
Everyone buying it will more than likely get it tomorrow.  Though people are downloading it and playing today. Darn pirates...

I was thinking about pirating it because I'm poor and between jobs right now(and I got soaked on PoR when it came out)and actually buying it later.  :-X But I'm gonna pony up and buy it today. Not that American Express needs any more reasons to love me, now they'll have 30 more.  :P
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 07:32:27 AM by DoctaMario »

Offline mistressalucard

• Diva
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Magical Diva
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Moonlit Path
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 07:46:08 AM »
My copy is on the UPS truck on it's way now!   ;D
---
Lady A

Trevor Belmont Fan

zachier

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 08:17:38 AM »
In Reply To #25

Well, as soon as my get my copy later today, I can just dump it in my memory stick. That way I don't have to carry the UMD around, and just play the game via the memory stick. =)

Hey, I don't want my DXC getting all scratchy and worn out. ;)

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 08:45:29 AM »
Got it!

Offline mistressalucard

• Diva
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Magical Diva
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Moonlit Path
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 09:41:49 AM »
Got mine, stage one cleared.  Love the game so far!

I have to go back to work, but will play more later!  :)
---
Lady A

Trevor Belmont Fan

mgfcortez

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
well i'm broke so i downloaded it.lol
but when i get the money i'll buy it i have a thing about owning things. :P
plus if you don't buy it they may not make anymore if they don't make the money.
but right now i downloaded it but all the rips right now don't have sotn or rob just the remake.
so what can you do wait for a full rip.lol

Offline efin

• Hunter in Training
    • Castlevania Homebrew Images
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 10:21:50 AM »
FINALLY got it, after waiting there for over an hour. Luckily I've known the 2 guys at EB... er... GameStop for years upon years. I was so pissed to find out that one of them got a DX:C case signed by IGA in Las Vegas.  >:(

Tags:

anything