Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Best game series... Elder Scrolls vs Grand Theft Auto!!  (Read 9895 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Best game series... Elder Scrolls vs Grand Theft Auto!!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 07:45:45 PM »
The only good GTA was Vice City. The rest sucked.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 12:26:30 AM »
I never had any interest in GTA. I bought GTA2 for Dreamcast, and played it maybe 3 hours tops. I still have it but never really feel like playing it. I know that this one isn't near as advanced as the later comers. But I just don't care about GTA. I love Oblivion, I bought the Game of the Year Edition on 360, expecting maybe not to like it. To my pleasant surprise it's one of the games I put the most time in so far for on 360. About 120 hours. I'd play it more but with so many games to play.... I love running around in the Crusaders gear. Glad I got the GOTY version. I'd say Elder Scrolls is more for me than GTA... even though I've only played the one. I'm not really interested in messing with the older ones. Oblivion is just too pretty I think it'd be too hard to go back on that sort of game. I'd Say I like the game better than Fallout 3 even, accept using the VATS system is so fun. Seeing those eyeballs fly out when you blow up your enemy. You just can't do that with a sword on Oblivion. I will say on a note that all my 'Mainstream' type game playing friends LOVE GTA.

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »
Oh, by the way. Resident Evil, Metroid, and I'm sure plenty of other game series are better than either of these. King of Fighters! Street Fighter is up there too.

Tags: