Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: A ''What If'' scenario for Castlevania 64 / LoD  (Read 9983 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: A ''What If'' scenario for Castlevania 64 / LoD
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 11:17:22 AM »
And I think that's why the name has no 'r'.

Well aside from Carmilla, the name Camilla is also correct. My mom knows a Camilla here in town. In terms of a "What if" scenario, I think it's interesting. But doesn't CV64/LoD already have a bad ending? I heard that if you fail to reach the final area within the given timeframe, then you'd fight against Charlie Vincent. Once he's down, you'd proceed to fight the count himself. But you would not fight his second form, rather, he would become Malice after the first round and he would try to court Carry. So I could see an adult Malice biting an adult carry which would make her into his vampire lover.  :-X

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 12:59:54 PM »
Ill drop this off here and wander off~
[lolcharlotte]

You know it'd be awesome.
Why yes

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6464178/1/What_a_Jerk

Yes it would

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dominus

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 05:23:09 PM »
During the game development she was supposed to be Sypha resurrected by Actrise but in the end they decided to change it for a Carrie's cousin called Camilla... Maybe is just because of that, like some kind of tribute or something...

Also Carmilla might have been instead Actrise

Tags: