Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: taco taco  (Read 625 times)

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 03:39:12 PM »
Thankfully, it was no biggie after all. I got the impression that he was real mad at me, but that wasn't the case. And yeah, I should probably cut the booze. But thanks a lot guys!
Gotta get away

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2020, 04:09:34 PM »
Wanna know what's tarded? Here I've got a girl who loves me and wants to spend time with me, and I go and develop this big attraction over the course of a year and a half for a coworker who's married (sort of), has two kids, is a vegetarian (I like eating a good burger with the gal I'm with), and I'm pretty sure I'm not her type anyway even if she were to consider leaving her man of ten years. BUT, we have a damn good time working together and we make each other laugh a lot and she's pretty and <Carl from ATHF>has nice boobs</Carl from ATHF> and here I am just falling for her like a big dummy instead of just being cool with our friendship. Why are guys so gay for women?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 05:34:05 AM »
Wanna know what's tarded? Here I've got a girl who loves me and wants to spend time with me, and I go and develop this big attraction over the course of a year and a half for a coworker who's married (sort of), has two kids, is a vegetarian (I like eating a good burger with the gal I'm with), and I'm pretty sure I'm not her type anyway even if she were to consider leaving her man of ten years. BUT, we have a damn good time working together and we make each other laugh a lot and she's pretty and <Carl from ATHF>has nice boobs</Carl from ATHF> and here I am just falling for her like a big dummy instead of just being cool with our friendship.
Wellp, cuz feelings are always tarded. My buddy has told me that he's not into guys, take a wild guess who is still my biggest crush fiveish years after the fact. I'd say listen to your head over your dick heart when it comes to a situation like this, but you surely know that by now.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:58:03 AM by Holy Diver »
Gotta get away

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 06:31:35 PM »
Yeah, just gotta take the horniness outta the equation is all.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: