Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Rondo of blood for PC ( did anyone else know about this?)  (Read 30681 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Rondo of blood for PC ( did anyone else know about this?)
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
Watch the Japanese versions. The story makes way more sense, the music is better and it comes off as being catered to a more teenaged audience rather then kids. There are also some episodes that were never ported to America due to censorship issues and such.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »
IMO RoB is the hardest game to get to work on a PCE emulator because you need the disc or an image and CD tracks. Any other PCE game would not be worth having a standalone exe. By the way, I really like it. Especially the scanlines! :)

I have one for Rondo (have it two other ways in real life), Zero Wing PCE CD, Super Darius 2, and Gradius 2 (got the real thing of this one too). There's plenty of good stuff on the PCE CD that is worth doing this for, including Forgotten Worlds and Super Raiden. Also PCE emulation is not that hard, ISO's are quite easy to find, you just have to know where to look.

Edit: Someone mentioned the 4 Valis games, yes, so good that I downloaded and burned these bad boys to CD long ago.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:06:29 PM by Bloodreign »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »
Edit: Someone mentioned the 4 Valis games, yes, so good that I downloaded and burned these bad boys to CD long ago.

Bad boys? *Ahem* Try bad girls  8)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »
I'd hardly call CD's girls heh, the series is all female heroines yes, but CD's ...... nah I'll still call them bad boys.

Also play the Ys games on PCE CD as well as the Valis games.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 09:52:30 PM »
I've got Y's I & II plus Y's III for the PSP so I'm not hurting right now. But I am interested in Magical popful Mail  ;D

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2011, 07:12:40 AM »
Remember finding this a while back. So glad I did. trying to get it to work with an emulator was a nightmare.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: