Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The Angela Thread  (Read 30952 times)

Offline Dominus

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 01:40:44 PM »
AMEN...on the throne room...dressed its evilest...AMEN FASHION on the throne room...work it Black Angela

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 12:24:10 AM »
Big boobs. I'm down with that.

I'm with Freak on this one.

Also, I don't think it's that Dark Angela's breasts are any smaller, I think it's that she isn't wearing bustier in that outfit. And yes it does make a big difference in how the breasts look. My credentials on this subject are that I was with my ex for 6 years of those years I saw her D-cup boobs in a corset, in a bustier, in a bra, and in nothing at all. The less support the breasts have the smaller they look. Conclusion, corsets & bustiers are the best for making boobs look bigger and Angela's designer understood that. (On a side not although my ex has acted like a total bitch-whore to me, I do miss that rack.)

Having said that I think that properly solidifies this as a 'guy' thread.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:43:13 AM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 02:36:58 AM »
I demand a 3DS port of Pachislot Akumajo Dracula 1 and 2 (on one cart) with 3D Angela boobage staring me straight in the face.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011, 07:28:27 AM »
I agree with everything Inccubus has said.

My sweetheart has a wonderful bountiful bosom (34G).  I'm a very, very, VERY lucky guy. ^____^
I can potentially get killed by them, and they move like the ones in Anime.  **gets smothered**
And, indeed, different outfits and undergarments change their overall look.  Some of her outfits make them look amazingly noticeable (which I enjoy), while others make them look more subdued (which she seems to enjoy, since she does not like to bring attention to them; the wrong kind of attention).

Having a soft fabric like the one in regular Angela (a fancy outfit but very similar to outfits that barmaids would wear, in regards to the fabric in that section) would make them look larger than the outfit in her dark version (though I think that in the dark version, there should be more lift and they should be protruding more from the top of the outfit...).

I'm not at all sure how she's getting ANY kind of support in the pic that Pemburu Vampir posted, though.  That tiny silky outfit is strapless.  WTF!?
Gotta love Videogame & Anime physics.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 08:23:21 AM »
I agree with everything Inccubus has said.

... (34G)....

Holy shit!
"Stuff and things."

Offline Ialdabaoth

• Hunter in Training
  • Struggling Sprite Comic Maker
    • Awards
Re: The Angela Thread
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 08:54:33 AM »
Do we have confirmation on that?

Only what my friend told me since he's actually played the game. 
(click to show/hide)

Also, these might help in the whole "bust" issue.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 09:11:19 AM »
Nice ass, too.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2011, 09:34:47 AM »
I feel like I'm the only one who feels Angela is a waste of character. It should have been Sypha supporting Trevor there was no need to make another character for him to team up with.

Also, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't get turned on by video game/anime girls here. I'm sick of the female characters with ridiculously huge racks. I just find that stupid. They can make cool female characters without big boobs.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2011, 09:37:06 AM »
I don't know a damn thing about her, but here is some footage from Youtube of some guys playing the first slot machine game.

Castlevania Pachi-Slot GamePlay [1/2]

Her bewbs grow at 2:50, therefore size concerns/questions/etc between her good and evil forms are rendered helpless and stupified.   ;D
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2011, 11:44:53 AM »
I feel like I'm the only one who feels Angela is a waste of character. It should have been Sypha supporting Trevor there was no need to make another character for him to team up with.

Also, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't get turned on by video game/anime girls here. I'm sick of the female characters with ridiculously huge racks. I just find that stupid. They can make cool female characters without big boobs.

Nope. I agree she was a waste. Especially for such a low impact game. I mean seriously? You go to the trouble to make a storyline and a new character for slots game, but you can't put in a single new frame of animation into CVHD? Gimme a break!

Also, fortunately for your sickness, Angela is not of the ridiculously huge rack variety. She's a decent sized girl, yes, but well withing the realm of the norm. I'd be more pissed at Sypha and Carmilla in Judgement if I was you. Neither of those two ladies ever had a bust of that magnitude.

As for getting "turned on" by a picture of an imaginary chick, well... have a little imagination! =P
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 11:58:39 AM »

Here, here!! Trevor and Sypha should've been partnered up since they are both husband and wife, aaaaaand both are vampire hunters.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:01 PM »
I'm willing to bet some guys here have bigger boobs than Angela

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 12:32:56 PM »

To an extent, I agree with this. The stereotypical busty video game chicks are admittedly easy on the eyes to me, but pretty laughable nonetheless. Like I said before, that Dark Angela design is completely what I mean; it's an example of trying too hard. You could slap a skull on top of her head and she'd easily pass as Shao Kahn's little sister (and would also happen to be a stripper, lol).
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »
Here, here!! Trevor and Sypha should've been partnered up since they are both husband and wife, aaaaaand both are vampire hunters.

True... except in the game Trevor is "Future Trevor" (after CVIII but before CoD) so he had already met her, while Sypha is "Past Sypha" from before the events of CVIII, so she hasn't even been to Trevor's homeland or met the guy yet.  She's a lot younger and quite brash, too.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
True... except in the game Trevor is "Future Trevor" (after CVIII but before CoD) so he had already met her, while Sypha is "Past Sypha" from before the events of CVIII, so she hasn't even been to Trevor's homeland or met the guy yet.  She's a lot younger and quite brash, too.

Ummm... I think X meant they should have been paired in Pachislot.
"Stuff and things."

Tags: