If you like those "What's your Favorite Castlevania" topics, there is a whole new SubForum just for those threads. Check out Classic Castlevania Threads.Newcomer topics welcome in this subforum.
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Also, I like the paintings in HoD's Entrance Hall. In the second hallway, in front of the door leading to the Shrine of the Apostates you can see a small portrait of Carmilla holding her CV2 mask.
I know the painting in CotM's Audience Hall is a real painting. Also yeah, the paintings in the house of sacred remains are excellent. Even though the level design blew, it's hard to deny that the details in the levels are incredible. Also, I like the paintings in HoD's Entrance Hall. In the second hallway, in front of the door leading to the Shrine of the Apostates you can see a small portrait of Carmilla holding her CV2 mask.
I think LoI had more of those little details than CoD.