Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Proof: Pro Wrestling is the highest form of art, in the world!  (Read 5708 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
Re: Proof: Pro Wrestling is the highest form of art, in the world!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 01:10:13 AM »
+1
I'm not an Ultimate Warrior fan (mostly because of the motivational speaking incident) but I listened to this whole video while doing something else a while back and haha wow, if even half this stuff is true The Hulkster must have been super embarrassed it got out.
Hulk Hogan "Karma is coming to collect"
Also lol top comment.

Since that's kind of a downer though and makes wrestlers seem like bad people, have the real life story of "Fray Tormenta"/"Friar Storm" the Priest who wrestled under a mask for 20+ years to keep an orphanage open with the money he made.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fray_Tormenta
Yeah, Nacho Libre (and a bunch of other stuff) was inspired by this real guy.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:15:31 AM by Ratty »

Offline P/\/\\/o

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 11:17:23 AM »
I'm not an Ultimate Warrior fan (mostly because of the motivational speaking incident) but I listened to this whole video while doing something else a while back and haha wow, if even half this stuff is true The Hulkster must have been super embarrassed it got out.
Hulk Hogan "Karma is coming to collect"
Also lol top comment.

Since that's kind of a downer though and makes wrestlers seem like bad people, have the real life story of "Fray Tormenta"/"Friar Storm" the Priest who wrestled under a mask for 20+ years to keep an orphanage open with the money he made.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fray_Tormenta
Yeah, Nacho Libre (and a bunch of other stuff) was inspired by this real guy.

I LOVE THAT WHACKO!  ;D He says, that he has a new job in 'fine arts'. Which means, he paints and signs pictures of the ultimate warrior for a high price. Which is all fine! But 'job in fine art'?  ;D
'Oct.10, '03: I got Smacked down at Smackdown!' ;D

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 10:26:50 PM »
Can't beat

this promo.

Zeus the Human Wrecking Machine mellowed out after a while though.
Sublime - Santeria

I LOVE THAT WHACKO!  ;D He says, that he has a new job in 'fine arts'. Which means, he paints and signs pictures of the ultimate warrior for a high price. Which is all fine! But 'job in fine art'?  ;D

Lol whatever works.

Tags: