Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Darth Vader and Yoda in Soul Calibur IV!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16087 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Darth Vader and Yoda in Soul Calibur IV!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 04:26:17 PM »
In Reply To #15

The inclusion of Lloyd in Legends was a promotion for the new Tales game. I hoped this meant there would be a good star wars fighter but it probably has to do with "The Force Unleashed" game.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »
I'd buy this game if Cloud Strife and Sephiroth  were to appear instead.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 07:29:14 PM »
In Reply To #17

I wouldn't if that were true, Cloud maybe.... hes cool sort of.. but Sephy's just a homo incest bishoujo with long hair.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 09:58:30 PM »
Ivy is a hooker now. I'll still use her though because of her cool whip sword thing. Hopefully she'll have an alternate costume that covers up those beasts.

Why just because she likes to show off her goods doesn't make her a hooker, I like playing games where the women are pleasant to look at.

In Reply To #14

Personally, I wish they would just make a good 3d Star Wars fighting game...

to make up for the utter failure of Masters of Teras Kasi.

I thought Teras Kasi was awesome, Vader was the shit, could kill everyone with one combo. I agree though we need a new 3d fighting game as the 1 vs 10000000 war games that they've been making based on the new movies are boring and the Xbox only titles have been for the most part bad. (minus KOTOR series but I'm not really huge on those two, SW MMO was just a bad idea).
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:02:42 PM by The Last Belmont »
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 10:30:56 PM »
Quote from: Kale
tekkendude
Heihachi*

Rath

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »
Why just because she likes to show off her goods doesn't make her a hooker, I like playing games where the women are pleasant to look at.

Yeah....but theres a difference between realistically large breasts..and Ivy.

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 07:41:36 AM »
I'd buy this game if Cloud Strife and Sephiroth

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 08:52:48 AM »

You should come to realize that large, balloon, breasts aren't the only thing that makes a girl attractive. Her breasts aren't even proportionate. What they should do is give her an alternate costume that has her wearing a back brace of some sort. Sorry, I just think she looks ridiculous.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 08:55:11 AM by Rugal »
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 11:18:30 AM »
In Reply To #23

You think Ivy looks ridiculous, meanwhile your avatar has a guy that wears high heels, leather pants & no shirt...  ;)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »
In Reply To #24

whos wang is almost hangin out cause his pants are so low cut.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »
Uh huh, that's why it's an avatar of his face, and not his crotch?

Here, you guys might like this.

I'm playing through Ninja Gaiden Sigma right now, and can't help but laugh everytime she appears on the screen. She jiggles even as she stands still.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 02:20:25 PM by Rugal »
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 02:26:46 PM »
In Reply To #17

I wouldn't if that were true, Cloud maybe.... hes cool sort of.. but Sephy's just a homo incest bishoujo with long hair.

Cloud seemed more like that than anyone else in that game. Sephiroth didn't seem to give a shit about anything.
They are going to be in Dissidia so it doesn't matter.

I would rather have some characters from Battle Arena Toshinden. (I think they based a lot of their characters off of the ones in this game.)
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 05:25:45 PM »
Meh, I wish they'd get some really GREAT 3rd party characters in the game. Let's get Dante or, hell, I hate Final Fantasy but let's see Cloud in there, or even Kratos. If they're going to put ridiculous characters in let's make them good ridiculous.

Oh and as for the Ivy debate, it doesn't matter how realistic her proportions are or not. She kicks ass and her jiggling is just icing on the cake!  ;)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »
And about that Ivy thing. Can't video game girls have implants?

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 06:12:07 PM »
In Reply To #27

What are you talking abuot? Hes going aroudn screaming mom! this ad that >.> I'm not really sayign Cloud is any better, and when I said Cloud was "cooler" I really just meant his attacks, I didn't like his character any better really.

Tags:

anything