Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anybody remember Jangli Jaggas?  (Read 3328 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:47:49 AM »
They were a duo from Pakistan that formed in the late 90's, and to say they loved SotN would be an understatement. They disbanded and disappeared around 10 years ago, but their Soundclick page is still up.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=3156&content=music

Angels of the Night is pretty rockin' and probably my favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iScD-7-nAFM

They covered some of SotN's soundtrack too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDjOKV9xczU

Granted, their style is very late 90's/early 00's tech, and synth-heavy but still good. Too bad they went away, I remember one of their goals was to score something Castlevania-related.

They still have a page on the Dungeon's main site but the download links are broken, like their dreams.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:52:50 AM by beingthehero »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 09:50:21 AM »
I can sort of remember them. They were that group that got into music because of Castlevania right? Didn't someone from the Dungeon way back in the day upload some of their tracks?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 11:17:22 AM »
On the old pre-purpled forum, yes, but that page on the main website has been there since 2002, if I recall. I don't think they've done anything new since 2001, original music or Castlevania music, which is why I'm surprised it took a few more years for them to 'officially' disband.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 01:21:44 PM »
I remember them and I recently found out they made a couple of albums.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 01:31:47 PM »
I know them and i have 2 albums. Nice music.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 03:14:22 PM »
I know them and i have 2 albums. Nice music.

I 2nd that. And Vampire Dance Volume: 1 is the tribute album to SOTN that they made is the one you are looking for.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Tags:

anything