Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 442704 times)

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #3810 on: July 05, 2019, 06:25:46 AM »
+1
This might amuse you guys.  From the strategy guide:
"O.D. does not hate humans and will do them no harm, for he believes theirs is already a hard lot. He also strongly dislikes garlic, especially when humans eat it. Still, he is quite the enigma. Perhaps he is hiding something?"
https://imgur.com/VKyC6rn

The warning page at the start is pretty funny, too.
https://imgur.com/UGMXk5n

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3811 on: July 05, 2019, 09:17:17 AM »
"O.D. does not hate humans and will do them no harm, for he believes theirs is already a hard lot."
Aaand I'm gonna file that (and pretty much O.D. in general) under "I Can't Believe They Got Away With This". :v
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3812 on: July 05, 2019, 09:27:57 AM »
O.D.'s pretty much Alucard with a colour change, no getting around it.

Aaand I'm gonna file that (and pretty much O.D. in general) under "I Can't Believe They Got Away With This". :v

We'll just have to wait and see whether or not Konami comments on it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3813 on: July 05, 2019, 05:02:03 PM »
O.D.'s pretty much Alucard with a colour change, no getting around it.
yeah. no kidding.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3815 on: November 07, 2019, 12:09:13 AM »
unfortunately, it's barely playable undocked still, noticable input lag, techniques being REALLY hard to pull off, and 30fps still feels sluggish due to frame-drops.
Docked the game is just fine, but I got this mainly for portability, so I'll just let it collect some more dust until it's optimized.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags:

anything