Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Porting Order of Shadows?  (Read 12104 times)

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 11:26:48 AM »
Things like graphics/sound/music should be the originals from the game. The rest can probably be improved in easily based on the videos I've seen.

Disclude the sound plz. Sound was originally in midi format.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2015, 09:17:44 PM »
It was probably low-quality since it was a cell phone game, however even midi files~given a higher quality~can sound just as good as a wave or mp3 file.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2015, 09:26:53 PM »
It was probably low-quality since it was a cell phone game, however even midi files~given a higher quality~can sound just as good as a wave or mp3 file.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsewUVzhOcA
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2015, 01:34:38 AM »
They did release a higher quality version of the soundtrack. IIRC the composer released it after some time since you basically can't get the game anymore. If anyone wants it I have these "Roland Remixes" in mp3 format.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2015, 03:18:28 AM »
They did release a higher quality version of the soundtrack. IIRC the composer released it after some time since you basically can't get the game anymore. If anyone wants it I have these "Roland Remixes" in mp3 format.

I want!
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2015, 05:08:15 AM »
I'm interested in this.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2015, 08:40:06 AM »

Sweet! Want.  :)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2015, 09:27:26 AM »
I found a playlist of them on YouTube if anyone wants to listen. No download unfortunately.

Always did think OoS had some pretty cool music. Hearing it at higher qualities is awesome. A properly working version of the game would be siiiiick.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2015, 09:55:29 AM »
You know, it's a happy coincidence that the guy ended up working alongside Michiru Yamane herself on Skullgirls' soundtrack. Quite impressive how far he's come.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2015, 12:22:38 PM »
I remember that there was a guy here, that he has told me that he was the one who has made the music for OoS and that he was having all the tracks in arrange format, but he couldn't give them away.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2015, 04:21:11 PM »
Wow, that means Vincent Diamante was probably a member of the Dungeon. :o
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2015, 08:11:26 PM »
I'll have these mp3 uploaded for everyone soon. Maybe by tomorrow.
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 11:10:47 PM »
I found a playlist of them on YouTube if anyone wants to listen. No download unfortunately.

Always did think OoS had some pretty cool music. Hearing it at higher qualities is awesome. A properly working version of the game would be siiiiick.

This is easily fixable. I have a you tube to mp3 converter program saved on my machine. This allows me to download stuff as well. Saved me a lot of time getting my hands on music that I couldn't find any other way.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2015, 12:10:15 AM »
That only gets you shitty CBR 128 transcodes though. :P
^^

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2015, 12:59:55 AM »
Wow, that means Vincent Diamante was probably a member of the Dungeon. :o

I can't remember his name, we have talked through PM and he has told me that he couldn't make a public release of the tracks.
Ruler of Chaos

Tags: