Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: [MP3] A Toccata Into Blood Soaked Darkness - Concert Orchestra Arrangement  (Read 32928 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
In Reply To #15

So......is there hope to upload the rest songs?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Larzuk

• Owned
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
In Reply To #16

Yes Ill upload the rest of the songs, if and when I get Geoff's permission to be able to.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
In Reply To #17

Thanks in advancement!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline geoff429

• Hunter in Training
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based.
    • Awards
In Reply To #15

You still have them? Awesome!

I have a few new ones, as well. If you could upload the old ones, that'd be great.

I'll get the new tracks up as soon as I can.

Offline Larzuk

• Owned
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
In Reply To #15

You still have them? Awesome!

I have a few new ones, as well. If you could upload the old ones, that'd be great.

I'll get the new tracks up as soon as I can.

Im not entirely sure how up to date I am with the songs. I know I have 9 of them here but thats all the project leader gave me. Hope to hear the new ones soon enough.

Put all the songs in one rar file!

http://rapidshare.com/files/110784940/cvx__sampler_.rar

Sorry for any of the users that might be on dial up.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #20

Wow!!!!! Thanks a lot Larzuk and geoff429! ;)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Those are awesome. I especially like the organ heavy ones like Destiny's Toccata or The God of Malice: Dracula.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 03:44:10 PM by Serio »

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
Castle Dracula is epic, it really reminds me of the atomsphere of the older games. Like Serio said, the organ-heavy ones are awesome, and Serenade sounds like something straight from Yamane herself.

If the music was any indication, I would've loved to play that game.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 04:07:43 PM by Bloodelfking »
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline LightningLockey

• A:\ format C:
    • Awards
Been long overdue for some of geoff's great works.  Ever though of entering DoD?  (Dwelling of Duels) I'm sure you'll kick ass, alot of the stuff uploaded is irritating to listen to.

Heard castlevania, aquatic dance, festivel of condemned souls and the serenade and library seem to be familiar.  Think they were only thrown on his soundclick page.  Though his page there won't load for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 02:49:15 PM by LightningLockey »

Offline Blue Cheese

• SO DAMNED GOOD
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I've had most of these you did for that game on my iPod for like a month!
Where did that guy go anyway...

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Sorry to ress this topic, but someone can point me to a download of this music? I heard the arrangement on the other topic and loved it. So I'm looking for all his arrangements. I found some on a site named Castlevania Treasury. But I can't find this one. =/

Tags: