Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Judgement  (Read 8466 times)

SymboliC

Re: Castlevania: Judgement
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 09:56:11 PM »

My predictions:

Castlevania Judgement is a text-based game. :P

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 12:04:48 AM »
My predictions:

Castlevania Judgement is a text-based game. :P

And i say that it will be like broken sword! :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 12:12:20 AM »
What a Castlevania MUD for my PS3?  Sounds like awesome fun to me.  ;D

I disappear for awhile and this is what I get in return!  Most excellent. :3  I'm looking forward to all the Castlevania news to start developing.

VampireHunterM

Re: Castlevania: Judgement
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »
My inside sources have told me it will be another great Tiger handheld.

Offline jimmay17

• "Naysayer"
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »
This conjecture on the Wii connectivity for the DS game in the "leaked" screens indicating the platform for Judgment has got me thinking. I have absolutely no interest in the Wii whatsoever; I mean absolutely none. So I'm wondering to myself, if the new Castlevania is a Wii exclusive, would it be enough to make me get one? I had no intention of getting a DS either until my Vania addiction drove me to finally crack and buy one for DoS. But unless the hypothetical Wii Castlevania is truly epic--like Symphony Killing epic--I think I'd just let this one go.
Am I alone in this?
If I forgot "everything I knew about Castlevania" I certainly wouldn't be excited about a new one coming out now would I?

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
In Reply To #20

You make a good point, if those screens are indeed real. I wouldn't mind too much cause I already have a Wii, and with the sales of the system being as high as they are, I wouldn't put it past Konami to put a new CV on the Wii. However, graphically it wouldn't look as nice as the PS3 or 360 but it could still look good.

The only thing that worries me is gimmicky controls. Iga has said before that if there were a CV on the Wii it would use motion control in limitation, plus after DoS, he mentioned he might steer clear of gimmicky controls that tend to be a pain to pull off and take away from the game itself.

Great point though
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 11:55:49 PM »
This conjecture on the Wii connectivity for the DS game in the "leaked" screens indicating the platform for Judgment has got me thinking. I have absolutely no interest in the Wii whatsoever; I mean absolutely none. So I'm wondering to myself, if the new Castlevania is a Wii exclusive, would it be enough to make me get one? I had no intention of getting a DS either until my Vania addiction drove me to finally crack and buy one for DoS. But unless the hypothetical Wii Castlevania is truly epic--like Symphony Killing epic--I think I'd just let this one go.
Am I alone in this?

I would never buy a console for just one game. So yeah, I'd probably pass on a Wii Castlevania if I felt that way about the Wii. I own all three next gen consoles so I don't care where the next CV is going. I do recommend a Wii though, it has some extremely cool games and there are more on the horizon. Just like the 360. And the PS3. I could never settle for only one. But by the sound of it, you've already made up your mind. So no, don't get the Wii just to play one game. Personally I play maaaany games.

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 12:35:45 AM »
Dunno if I really want the next console Castlevania to be on the Wii...I suppose I'd have to see it in action.  Maybe if it's done right, cause otherwise, I really don't care.  I just want a good console Castlevania.

Tags: