Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Christopher Belmont- The Unsung Hero  (Read 10043 times)

Offline DarkLavos

• I Cut Throat
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 08:14:34 AM »
In Reply To #15
Soleiyu is a human when you figth him, he just have no more control over his boby.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 08:53:05 AM »
My first Castlevania that i played, was Castlevania adventure for the GB. The next one also happen to be Belmont's revenge for the GB.

I realy loned the first one. I have played so much, that i was able to finish it even with one hit for die from any enemy.

Belmont's revenge, what can i say? A master piece for me. The best Castlevania for GB. Not many differences at graphics from the first, but the use of subweapons, was something else to me. The music rock's and Jorge has made some great arrangement. Same goes for the scenario, Fantastic.

IGA if you are reading this, i beg you, please make a remake of Belmont's revenge or a game where we will be able to see or play with him again. Christofer is one of my most favorite characters.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 10:54:00 AM »
Belmont's Revenge was a lot better than Adventure, but not by far.

Huh?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »
Huh?

Haha. I just realised I wrote that. Don't ask.
 :-[

Offline diobrando

• Castlevania Chronicler
    • Awards
Re: Christopher Belmont- The Unsung Hero
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »
I missed out on the original gameboy Vania's too and I'd like experience them for myself.

Question: since Christopher's son was possessed did he take another form, demon perhaps or was he still human when he confronted his father?

Did Christopher's son eventually become a vampire-hunter too?

And Christopher is grandfather to Simon right? And descendent of Trevor?

Answer: Soleiyu (Christopher's son) didn't become a demon. His case was the same was Richter, who was possessed or rather corrupted and he had no recollection of his actions.

As for Soleiyu becoming a vampire-hunter, this is for anyone to guess. Since at the very beginning, he was given the title of vampire-hunter, it would mean that Soleiyu indeed passed his training. The thing is, Soleiyu immediately became corrupted soon after inherting the title of vampire-hunter.

And yep, Christopher is Trevor's descendant, and Simon's grandfather. ^_^

zggzdydp

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 06:07:58 PM »
Christopher is grandfather to Simon right?

I think Simon's grandfather's grandfather is Christopher. Christopher fought Dracula in 1576, Simon fought the count in 1691.

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 06:30:28 PM »
Chris has gotten some love... Check it out.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 10:39:03 PM »
Quote from: Christopher
There will be no dying on my watch, friends!

lol.. best quote I've heard in a while.

Offline darklordcandidate

• The hero of darkness.
  • Hunter in Training
  • your souls are my nourishment
    • www.gamespot.com
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2009, 05:39:00 AM »
sweet.
die, demon! you dont belong in this world.

Shadowserg

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »
I don't really care about Cristopher.. return Sonia!  :'(

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »
Holy Thread Necromancy.
You brought back a topic from 2007 and did not add anything important to it?

Yeah, that's a closed-topic right there.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: