Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Konami Mobile email reply.  (Read 4330 times)

Offline ReyVGM

• Game Endings Master
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Konami Mobile email reply.
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:39:12 PM »
I emailed the Konami Mobile team to ask a few questions about Order of Shadows.
Here's my email and their answer.

Hello Konami Mobile.

This message is specifically for the Castlevania Order of Shadows team, or to Tyrone Rodriguez the designer of the game.

I'm a fan of Castlevania and I appreciate the effort you've done with the mobile game Order of Shadows. I enjoyed it pretty much. I sure wish the game would have looked like those screenshots Konami (USA) has on their webpage though!

Are there any plans to port the game to the Nintendo DS with better graphics?

And I gotta ask this, because it's on everyone's mind after playing the game.... does the game have multiple endings? Does it have to do with Krause? Or do I have to beat the game on hard mode?

Please answer that last question so I can finally get a good night sleep. It's driving me crazy! :)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

PS: Veo que hay muchos nombres latinos en el equipo, hablas espa
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 02:44:45 PM by ReyVGM »

Offline bobby digital

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Konami Mobile email reply.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
Neat.  Surprised you didn't just get a generic response!

Also I posted pictures of the 240x320 version in the other thread, and yes it looks like the better screenshots.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 03:41:22 PM »
Yeah, thats actually pretty cool of them to respond nicely. I guess when they showed the screens they probably used shots of what it will look like on the best phone
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Oneinchbiceps

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 01:12:24 AM »
I'm on Dracula on hard mode. Man I wish those control's were responsive, I'd have a better chance of beating him. Glad I read this so I know what I'll get if I beat it.

I've got a Samsung At&t Sync phone, it looks alright on it. Could look better. I don't think the button skim is good for game playing.

I was hoping it would give me a CV ring tone if I beat it on Hard mode.

The music is really good in the game. I've enjoyed the game play, defiantly takes some getting use to considering it's limitations. 

TRON

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:25:18 AM »
The person that responded in Spanish looks like he used google to translate from English or he isn't very polished on it.

The reason it might seem strange to you is because of the simple fact that such Castilian is what is mainly spoken in Spain, common misconception. SPANISH IS NOT A LANGUAGE. Spanish Languages are spoken through the world, the most common being regional variations of Castilian. What you see there is Castilian by the books, nothing else. The Royal Academy of Spain would approve.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 03:37:30 AM by TRON »

Offline ReyVGM

• Game Endings Master
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »
Uhhh, no dude. I speak Castilian (commonly known as Spanish outside Spain or the language that most of Spain and 70% of Latin America speaks), and his Spanish text has incorrect and mistranslated (or untranslated) words.

"Production" is Producci
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 10:06:10 PM by ReyVGM »

Offline Oneinchbiceps

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 01:05:09 AM »
I beat it today. I've got all the items after beating hard mode.

TRON

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 02:25:49 AM »
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 02:30:33 AM by TRON »

Offline ReyVGM

• Game Endings Master
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »
Yeah, I emailed them back asking if there was somewhere I could send an email praising their work, but I never got a reply :P

I've worked in customer service and I know how good it feels when someone notes the fact that you treat them right (which is really hard to do with all the angry and stupid people you deal with in Customer service).

Simon_Belmont_Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 12:49:25 AM »
Hello, all!  New here... just saw this and had to register and comment. :)

This is very cool that they responded, and from what I gather in their response, the game out now is being made for the different smartphones brand, and they're consdering making another CV cell game.

Hopefully the contols will be better, though it's good to know that the res on the phone is what made a difference in the graphics.  I've actually beaten the game on hard (you can semi-cheat by collecting a whole ton of health items and you'll stay alive easily) I think it took me awhile, but it worked.

That would be great if they did come out with another cell game - and maybe if you reply with the suggestion of a ringtone when you beat the game on hard.. they may go for that, it's a great idea. :D

Anyway, just wanted to put my two cents in!

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 11:00:44 AM »
In Reply To #10

I wish they'd port that mobile version of CV1 to BREW so I could get it on my phone.

Tags:

anything