Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Who graduated from CVD in 2000-2004?  (Read 883 times)

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • ''CHARLOTTE.''
    • Terrible Hands
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2018, 10:34:38 PM »
I still drop in once in a blue to glance CVDF's pulse and, on fumes, phone in a response to something relevant, but if nothing else you can almost bank on an annual mid-July appearance for the traditional wink. 

After launching my first dotcom in 2006 I held on to being an active member of the online CV Fandom until Life's other priorities pulled me away for good about a decade ago.  A little more recently there came a second dotcom I haven't done a damn thing with . . .   

These years I'm finding myself in a challenging place where I struggle to keep my creative mentality on target.  In the very least, I also happen to be in a world where Slogra appears in a cartoon about CastleVania III, so life is still beautiful.   8) 8) 8)

P.S. Ravereap is still a badass and Docpan remains missed. 

Offline Bengr Hausve

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 04:03:06 PM »
Hey, Romo! Still a Sloggy fan?  :) Bloodreign, Raven Reaper and CV Attic days were great! I hope RR is doing fine. Loved you, Midnighter, Masta Ace and Raven Reaper on CVA. Succubus and I had a spat in circa 2003 if I remember correctly.  ;D I don't remember the details, anymore. But then again, who didn't have a spat with me in those days. I was just learning English and possibly came off as a troglodyte for many back then, so I can't blame anyone. It really helped me with my English, though. I spent a year in ICVD jail for rubbing people the wrong way back then. Yes, 365 days. And then I served my time and everyone was nice to me, after that.  :D Hey, Jerkofwonder! 8) Outside Toru from Japan, who was the Swedish kid who also had a Phantasy Star avatar? Oh, and where is Tweeter?
P.S. Eric: Docpan and Anapan. What was the difference between these two usernames?

Also, I made us all some wall meat, if lightning strikes
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 04:17:23 PM by Bengr Hausve »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2018, 10:05:59 PM »
What, no mention of ACTRESS? Had a nice pencil-sketched avatar too  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bengr Hausve

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 08:41:12 AM »
...who was the Swedish kid who also had a Phantasy Star avatar?

Shelverton! Yup, that was his user name.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 01:39:11 AM »
Paavo! :glomps:

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Bengr Hausve

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 03:02:41 PM »
Where is A-Yty?  ;D

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Vampire Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #21 on: Today at 06:58:04 AM »
Hey, Romo! Still a Sloggy fan?  :) Bloodreign, Raven Reaper and CV Attic days were great! I hope RR is doing fine. Loved you, Midnighter, Masta Ace and Raven Reaper on CVA. Succubus and I had a spat in circa 2003 if I remember correctly.  ;D I don't remember the details, anymore. But then again, who didn't have a spat with me in those days. I was just learning English and possibly came off as a troglodyte for many back then, so I can't blame anyone. It really helped me with my English, though. I spent a year in ICVD jail for rubbing people the wrong way back then. Yes, 365 days. And then I served my time and everyone was nice to me, after that.  :D Hey, Jerkofwonder! 8) Outside Toru from Japan, who was the Swedish kid who also had a Phantasy Star avatar? Oh, and where is Tweeter?
P.S. Eric: Docpan and Anapan. What was the difference between these two usernames?

Also, I made us all some wall meat, if lightning strikes

No love for Castlevania Repertoire? lol
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Tags:

anything