Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dungeon Content - Submit your Update Articles Here  (Read 21224 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Dungeon Content - Submit your Update Articles Here
« on: August 12, 2011, 06:20:04 AM »
If you have an article you'd like put up on the Dungeon (Website), just place it here with the appropriate picture layout.
I will review it and put it up on the Dungeon in the "Features" section.

I will upload all the necessary pictures you're using and try my best to copy the layout.

This will continue until I have some kind of blogging system that allows people to put up content more easily.  At that point, I may assign 'editors' to come in and post stuff randomly.

Thank you, and happy writing!
Regards,
Jorge

PS- Alternately, you can PM me the articles if you don't want them showcased here.  Not every article will come up (I will have some kind of guideline regarding profanity, picture site usage, off-site linking, graphic language, etc.), but I'm pretty good with that stuff so don't be afraid to write.

Let's make the Dungeon awesome again.  **cleaning out cobwebs**
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Dungeon Content - Submit your Update Articles Here
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 07:15:45 AM »
I will inform my comrades immediately *balls hands together* it's gonna be interesting

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 08:45:03 AM »
Just saw this now, sounds good. I should try to make somthing for you. ;)

Offline Darkmoon

• ICVD Keeper
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I Have No Idea Where I'm Going
    • Castlevania: The Inverted Dungeon
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 02:45:12 PM »
I'll just post a reminder here for Jorge that I have the new layout for the site ready whenever he has time to work on the content. ;)

anything