Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: i came up with the most brilliant analogy for the soulsborne series  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
demon's souls is dropping the soap in a prison shower but there's only like three other guys in the prison and most people forget the prison's even there

dark souls 1 is dropping the soap in a prison shower for 40+ hours nonstop

dark souls 2 is dropping the soap in a prison shower where the dicks are much smaller but there's way more of them, and everybody's dressed fabulously

dark souls 3 is dropping the soap in a prison shower but being able to stay standing up doesn't work anymore and some of the dicks make you nostalgically fond for the dicks in the first prison

bloodborne is dropping the soap in a prison shower but everyone's cthulhu

thank you all for your time i hope you appreciate the depth and wisdom of this poetic literary adventure

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: i came up with the most brilliant analogy for the soulsborne series
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 11:54:24 PM »
I admit I lol'd :)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Tags: amazing 

anything