Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Facepalm video game logic  (Read 37577 times)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 05:31:24 AM »
How come a lv. 100 Charizard cant burn down a tree but a lv. 3 Oddish can cut it?
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 07:49:46 AM »
Maybe Nintendo is against burning trees? In Pokémon they have cop but dont even have firefighters and... WAIT! That doesnt make sense too!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 08:03:15 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2013, 06:35:37 PM »
+1
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 02:51:24 AM »
+1
Maybe Nintendo is against burning trees? In Pokémon they have cop but dont even have firefighters and... WAIT! That doesnt make sense too!

You need to watch Pokemon's anime. I don't know if it's in the games, but in the anime, Fire Fighting is done by Squirtles. There was an episode with the Squirtle sqaud that fights fires.

That Zelda pic is awesome, and she looks pretty hot. SO double win, with a list full of face palms.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 02:56:50 AM »
Yeah, I remember seeing that in the Anime, but in the game I have yet to see one, thanks. :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Cursed Joe

• Hunter in Training
    • CastlevaniaOwnz
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 04:43:21 PM »

If you ever get real bored check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/CastlevaniaOwnz and add me, I promise to add you back

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 12:21:23 AM »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »
+1
Some people say Dracula wouldn't stand a chance against Kain, because Dracula keeps losing to guys with whips, spears or even a 12 year old girl with bird projectiles and cute animal powers.

But all Drac would really need to win is summon a couple of Mermen to splash water on Kain.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 09:40:39 AM »
+1
Why'd Jill have two extra items slots in comparison to Chris during Resident Evil? She wasn't wearing any more than he was.

"Women have more hiding places than men".

- Meryl Silverburgh

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 10:21:22 AM »
Some people say Dracula wouldn't stand a chance against Kain, because Dracula keeps losing to guys with whips, spears or even a 12 year old girl with bird projectiles and cute animal powers.

I guess these people have never heard of the Vampirekiller, the Elcarde (Alucard) spear or the mystical blood of the Belmont clan for that matter. And yeah kain is screwed if he comes into contact with water.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2013, 10:55:10 AM »
+3
Thought of this and made it in a minute:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:29:37 PM by DragonSlayr81 »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 01:41:41 PM »
+1
I can't believe I haven't uploaded this.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
+2
I can't believe I haven't uploaded this.

It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2013, 10:36:36 PM »
They do this in almost all tokusatsus too.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2013, 04:03:34 AM »
+1
To be honest, I think the question was more to check if said person is still conscious. There are many different definitions of "okay" after all, from "completely unscathed" to "still breathing".
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Tags: