Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: VideoGame Music Concert (Shameless Plug & Link inside)  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
VideoGame Music Concert (Shameless Plug & Link inside)
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:28:50 PM »
+1
Hi gang!

I'm sure some of you know, but I've become part of an amateur Videogame Music Orchestra called the Montclair Gamer Symphony Orhcestra.
We play orchestral arrangements of videogame tunes.  Our arrangements are created by fans, for fans, and performed with lots of care and love.

This last Sunday, May 21st, we had our 2017 Spring Concert!  I wanted to share with you the pieces that we played.  The first half of the concert was all Small Ensemble arrangements, while the second half was full Orchestra performances.

Enjoy!

We played 10 full Orchestra Arrangements, which are in this playlist.  Two of these arrangements were created by me. :D  That's the "Castlevania Orchestral Medley" and "Final Fantasy V: Clash on the Big Bridge".

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL03diKqQjtt5FOwfoP7TrpHcWAixXllQG

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:31:55 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: VideoGame Music Concert (Shameless Plug & Link inside)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 02:25:48 AM »
AMAZING!

I love both of your arrangements. :)
Here's to more concerts in the future!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 09:51:56 AM »
Don't forget to have fun doing the concerts as well. That's the most important thing.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 03:27:05 PM »
Oh yeah, they're super-fun.
We also play at Cons, only a those we use the small ensemble arrangements and only play with about 10-12 people instead of the full orchestra.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: