Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So I just completed Castlevania Puzzle...  (Read 7871 times)

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
So I just completed Castlevania Puzzle...
« on: January 27, 2013, 09:09:06 AM »
+1
I was pleasantly surprised, but I very much enjoyed this title. A very nice fusion of SoTN and Puzzle Fighter, and only costs .99 cents!  You get to explore most of the castle sans the Inverted one, and I believe all the bosses are present.  I haven't located all the cards, but I did get 100 percent of the map. If anyone knows how to get them all please let me know.  Thanks.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: So I just completed Castlevania Puzzle...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 02:35:56 PM »
+1
I'm really looking forward to the anthology being made, so I will be able to finally play this game, the Pachislots and The Medal. They make me really curious.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 03:44:39 PM »
+1
I got a 100% completion on that game. I'm a puzzle game addict so it was fairly easy to defeat that game.

Some cards are rare drop items (maybe you missed those).
Card list and other items:

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 04:00:03 PM »
I'm really looking forward to the anthology being made, so I will be able to finally play this game, the Pachislots and The Medal. They make me really curious.

Don't get your hopes up, this is Konami we're talking about. It's gonna take a helluva lot more than 10,000 signatures to get them to acknowledge any suggestion(s) from us

I still have Encore of the Night on my ipod touch, but never got passed the Marble Gallery. I wish they woulda ported Order of Shadows instead

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 07:41:25 PM »
+1
I still have Encore of the Night on my ipod touch, but never got passed the Marble Gallery.

Dark Metamorphosis Level 2 combined with Hamburger (or any healing item) and fast finger swipes are all you need. Even Galamoth is no match!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 03:38:33 AM »
+1
Dark Metamorphosis Level 2 combined with Hamburger (or any healing item) and fast finger swipes are all you need. Even Galamoth is no match!

Then i suggest to him to go and try playing it again, at mcdonalds, while he's eating a Hamburger..... :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 12:35:35 AM »
+1
Then i suggest to him to go and try playing it again, at mcdonalds, while he's eating a Hamburger..... :P

Ahahahahhaha! Make sure his fingers are extra greasy to make the blocks slide fast enough.  ;)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 09:33:04 AM »
+1
does it have the zombie CVIII bosses as well??? i havent gotten too far, too many games at once
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 01:36:42 AM »
+1
does it have the zombie CVIII bosses as well??? i havent gotten too far, too many games at once

Nope. There is no inverted castle in this game.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 06:02:53 AM »
+1

No reverse castle? How does that work? Does the game just end halfway through or something?  :-\

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 06:05:24 AM »
+1
There is a new area called the Demon Corridor, which houses most of the bosses found in the Inverted Castle.  Also, some of the bosses in the Regular Castle have been shuffled around to different and new locations. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 06:16:58 AM by knightmere »

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 09:39:47 AM »
+1
oooo... well i bring my iPad to work now so this is my new hobby when im not programming  ;D
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 02:04:49 AM »
+1
I'd love to give it a shot, but since i don't own a phone capable of playing it, i'll have to wait for longer.......
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 02:30:43 AM »
+1
As far as I know, it has not been made available to android users.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 07:36:10 AM »
+1
I just started playing this game again a couple weeks ago and it's a lot more fun than I remember it being. I've gotten through it pretty quickly.

I REALLY wish they'd make a 2 player mode for this though. I know the sky has a better chance of falling than Konami doing this but it'd really give the game a bit more replay value, especially if you could play online via Game Center or something. Great little game though, definitely way underrated.

Tags:

anything