Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Happy 18th Birthday Symphony of the Night!  (Read 8819 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Happy 18th Birthday Symphony of the Night!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2015, 11:47:01 PM »
I always did this too. But I didn't pretend to be Richter. Instead I made the Joseph's clock white, armed him with the Lunar rod weapon and pretended Alucard was Kunzite (Malachite) from Sailor Moon  ;D

Yes, you heard right. Deal.

Now we need someone that used a Beryl Circlet to pretend to be Queen Beryl xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 01:53:57 AM »
Right, I forgot about that circlet  :-[

SotN has quite a bit of Sailor moon tid-bits. Not surprising since SotN came out while Sailor Moon was at the height of its popularity. The show had already wrapped up in Japan with it's fifth and final season, however American audiences were still receiving it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 01:48:49 AM »
No books or technical FAQs. The only thing we can learn about SotN is through IGA's interviews.
As for the amazing spritework, IGA specifically mentions in many instances that he had an amazing team of genius spriters who all but one had left Konami.

Tags:

anything