Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Obama's alien bodyguard evidence of Zionist Illuminati conspiracy  (Read 4521 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
I usually do not pay much attention to such videos, but this time they've finally caught one of the aliens manipulating the US government on camera. This requires me to address this question to the dungeon's expert on superstition, supernatural and the Occult, Mr. X, for further examination and analysis.

OBAMA'S ALIEN SECRET SERVICE spotted at 2012 AIPAC Conference!!?? 3 angles (HD)

(I cannot help but giggle when he refers to AIPAC as "the Zionist Cabal")
  ;D

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Obama's alien bodyguard evidence of Zionist Illuminati conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 06:08:09 AM »
This is interesting but comes as no surprise to me. According to some sources including spiritual masters and psychics, humanity is nearing official First Contact. And not only do we have benevolent aliens that are already living here in secret, but also menevolent ones too. Truth be told extraterrestrials have been coming and going from earth since humanity first emerged on earth. We are nearing the threshold where nobody, not even those of the major world's religions can possibly deny their existence. We aren't alone in the universe and it's foolish, egotistical and arrogant to believe otherwise without evidence to prove it. we need evidence to prove something is true just as we need evidence to disprove something. Science has drawn up a mathematical equation based on the possibility of habitable life in the universe. And their results are positively staggering.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »
This is not serious... I know the guy's ugly but, come on... Is it that bad so far?
Shapeshifting, man? In the middle of the conference? So how could no one have noticed that? For me, those were nothing but camera effects, you may think whatever you want.
And look, for me his 'strange' moves were nothing but habbits... But calling it 'alien', dude? Seems a little exagerated, don't you think?
Well, i do. That's my opinion. :/

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:28:36 AM »
This is interesting but comes as no surprise to me. According to some sources including spiritual masters and psychics, humanity is nearing official First Contact. And not only do we have benevolent aliens that are already living here in secret, but also menevolent ones too. Truth be told extraterrestrials have been coming and going from earth since humanity first emerged on earth. We are nearing the threshold where nobody, not even those of the major world's religions can possibly deny their existence. We aren't alone in the universe and it's foolish, egotistical and arrogant to believe otherwise without evidence to prove it. we need evidence to prove something is true just as we need evidence to disprove something. Science has drawn up a mathematical equation based on the possibility of habitable life in the universe. And their results are positively staggering.

Ah yes, I remembered a psychic article I read way back in high school saying that star people exist.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 12:36:07 PM »
Hahaha! A variant of the X-Files theme song in the background! That made my day.

Non-American accents make everything legit.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 12:06:20 AM »
+2
WAIT!
User X
X-Files

X's Files :o

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:42:42 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 01:57:35 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Da fuck....... :P

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 01:56:46 PM »
+3
The title of this thread is the story of my life.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 02:58:07 PM »
Its ok Gunlord, we will hide you, like they did with Alf. :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Lone Wolf

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 02:17:09 AM »
Eric Cartman feat. Kenny & Kyle - Poker Face REMIX (Music Video) HD

It's funny when Cartman's eyes turn into arrows when he closes them. lol x)
Btw, were you supposed to tell about poker faces or not giving a shit, with this video? :P

The title of this thread is the story of my life.

Got it.

30 Seconds to Mars: The Story

Aside of it, i used to play Fatal Frame 1 when playing this song. :3

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 05:10:20 AM »

Btw, were you supposed to tell about poker faces or not giving a shit, with this video? :P

Gunlord's comment was as random as the video I responded to it with.  :P
~Charlie Sheen

Lone Wolf

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 11:27:31 AM »
Gunlord's comment was as random as the video I responded to it with.  :P

Oooooh, it was random, okay! I thought the whales stuff was serious, tho.... lol :P

Tags: