Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Bad news for the Castlevania figures  (Read 8636 times)

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Bad news for the Castlevania figures
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 12:00:36 AM »
I heard from an owner of an online store (toughnerdtoys.com) that NECA informed him that they will rerelease wave 1 on May with better headsculpts.  Wonder if there is any truth to it.

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 10:16:17 AM »
Yes, a vender at megacon (big comic/anime/gaming con in florida) that the figures were recalled due to shit quality from the factory.  ANd that they are being re-released in a month or so.
I am Jerkofwonder.

Offline mistressalucard

• Diva
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Magical Diva
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Moonlit Path
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 11:04:33 AM »
That's a shame they stopped.  I was looking forward to a Trevor & leon Belmont figure too.   I liked the figures, they were ok.

I loved Alucard... I guess I am just happy they finally made some.
---
Lady A

Trevor Belmont Fan

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »
Then i guess i'm lucky that they haven't send me yet my figures from play asia! If the new headsculpts is true i'll be happy! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline jimmay17

• "Naysayer"
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 04:25:17 PM »
If they are re-releasing them, I just hope they open up the distribution a little bit. I generally only use Ebay as a last resort, and I'm even less likely to frequent most online toy sellers. If I can find these at a local Spencer's Gifts this time, I'll probably buy them; but if I have to place an order from shady online stores that can't make a firm promise of when I'll get them and expect me to wait for six weeks or more, I'll pass.
If I forgot "everything I knew about Castlevania" I certainly wouldn't be excited about a new one coming out now would I?

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 05:46:24 AM »
In Reply To #20

Two days ago, i received a mail from play asia that it was informing me that neca doesn't have a re-release date confirmation and that i will have to wait nad that my orders status have been change from preorder back order to to be announced! What a bummer.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 06:07:50 AM »
Why isn't the title of this thread "Best news of the year for the Castlevania fans"?

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »
In Reply To #22
Wow, we got ourselves a new downer.  :-[
I am Jerkofwonder.

Tags:

anything