Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anderson back on Castlevania.  (Read 11461 times)

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 12:05:32 PM »
Pac-Man movie?! It better be CG, based on the ORIGINAL Namco designs or the 80s cartoon designs or nothing. It better NOT be live action and roll like this:

Mr Edward Pacman, a normal middle class guy who tends to always dress in a yellow business suit, lives with his wife Mrs Jane Pacman and Baby Pacman, in a modest little house. He works for the mega corporation POWER Corp. in research and development. They've conducted experimentations on the normal and outlandish things. Mr Pacman has created an interesting new drug called the POWER Pellet, which when swallowed, enables humans to exist on the same wavelength as ghosts. But Mr Qbert, the President of POWER Corp isn't impressed. So Mr Pacman makes a deal, if he can prove the power of the POWER Pellets, he'll get get more funding for his research team. If he can't, he's fired. So, what's a Pacman to do? Travel to the old condemned amusement park that houses the largest funhouse in the world called "The Maze". The Maze is seemingly haunted ever since a shoot out within where notorious mobsters, "Blinky" Stevens, "Pinky" Malloy, "Inky" Lucci and Clyde Dawson, met their grissly end. The vengeful ghosts of Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde have haunted The Maze for years, causing unexplained disappearances which lead to the closing of the amusement park in general. Time for the ghosts to PAC up, cause Pacman is going to save the day!!  ::)

Yeah, I know, corny. But I swear that's how the movie would've turned out had it been made in the early 90s.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 12:54:11 PM »
In Reply To #1

I always thought you liked Anderson?
...but yeah...ugggggghhhhhhhh...
...oh well.  Maybe Silvian will provide a good reference for the rules of CV...

Anderson blows, all he does is take big name videogames etc., butcher what they were originally about add his own twists and bullshit spins and try to sell it. The mans a selfish asshole.  You wanna make a movie, come up with your own ideas don't riff off of other media.

In Reply To #26

And Milla has concave breasts. - They're really quite freaky to behold.

Oh my god that's disgusting! (pulls out barf bag)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:57:30 PM by The Last Belmont »
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Anderson back on Castlevania.
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 02:17:53 PM »
In Reply To #32
He did that with resident Evil...
The End.
I am Jerkofwonder.

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »
That fan made Pac-Man movie trailer is hilarious.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2008, 08:59:45 PM »
In Reply To #32
He did that with resident Evil...
The End.

which is why I refuse to watch any of the trilogy.
_______________________________________ ______________

warfreak

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2008, 03:17:17 AM »
Anderson blows, all he does is take big name videogames etc., butcher what they were originally about add his own twists and bullshit spins and try to sell it. The mans a selfish asshole.  You wanna make a movie, come up with your own ideas don't riff off of other media.

Oh my god that's disgusting! (pulls out barf bag)

I think Uwe Boll is still worse than him. Look on the bright side, at least Uwe Boll won't get to direct Castlevania.  :-X

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »
In Reply To #35
The first one was ok...  The latter two were total garbage.
I am Jerkofwonder.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2008, 12:24:12 AM »
In Reply To #35
The first one was ok...
Ruler of Chaos

Tags: