Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania III Music  (Read 2232 times)

djfakt

Castlevania III Music
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:59:55 AM »
Who is the composer of the music for Castlevania III? It's my favorite CV music by far but I haven't been able to track down the name of the composer. I don't have my old Nintendo right now so I can't look up the name in the credits ( if they even have it there)....Thanks!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »
In Reply To #1

Y. Sasaki
J. Funamashi
Y. Morimoto

That's about all I know.  Sometimes the music's been credited to "Konami Kukeiha Club" but I don't know if that's accurate for CVIII.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Steve

Re: Castlevania III Music
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 01:13:28 AM »
Yoshinori Sasaki
Jun Funahashi
Yukie Morimoto

H. Maezawa, another prolific Konami composer from that era, appears in the special thanks credits, so he probably had some hand in it, too.

Tags:

anything