Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 'Dragonborn comes' by Malukah  (Read 1893 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: December 19, 2012, 09:34:34 AM »
+1
I would have stuck this in the Skyrim topic but that ones been out of action for several months now. Apparently this video is all the rage with skyrim fans. It's a woman who goes by Malukah sings the 'Dragonborn comes' tune. This tune is also a mod which you can upload into your skyrim game through the Nexus website. I thoroughly enjoyed it  :)

Skyrim: The Dragonborn Comes - Female Cover by Malukah
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 10:11:49 AM »
+1
I watched it without sound and just imagined it was her O-face(s). I gotta say, that video was really hot. I'd love to see her O-face(s) in person.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 09:14:24 AM »
That was pretty cool, thanks for the share!

Tags:

anything