Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Sweet new game glitching forum!  (Read 2275 times)

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Sweet new game glitching forum!
« on: February 05, 2009, 01:24:50 PM »
Maybe you've heard of worldbeyondwalls, but for the last 6 months there have been a lot of changes going on with the SotN-focused glitching website/forum. Finally, we have a new domain name and brand new forum board. We deal with everything from super mario 1 to Fable 2, but SotN is the main focus...check it out!

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 04:59:03 PM »
In Reply To #1

I love this site almost as much as I love "Messin' Up Drac's Turf".  Lots of glitching info.  I never get the huge percentages though.

I also love other glitching sites, like the stuff for Metroid Prime (oh man I love playing that game and sequence-breaking the crap out of it).

However, next time put the link in your sig rather than put an advertisement for the site.  I'll allow it since it's Castlevania-related (and 'cuz the site rocks, haha), but yeah usually advertising is looked down upon. :)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Sweet new game glitching forum!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 12:58:39 PM »
Right...sory 'bout that.

It's just cuz the original site was around for a while and then went down for a few months, and then it changed web address 3 times in the last 3 months. And if there were any fans around here (like you) then it would be good to know the new web address...and that it won't change again.

thanks for letting it slide Jorge:)

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Tags:

anything