Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Kamen Rider Gaim  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: April 25, 2014, 05:22:18 AM »
I didn't notice this new-ish Kamen Rider, until I saw a youtube video of the transformations.
I can't stop laughing. oh gods! hahahahaha.

Kamen Rider Gaim All Henshin,Form And Finisher Part 1

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 10:01:55 AM »
you know...in the amount of time it takes for him to transform the enemy would have been done doing whatever it was that they were doing. And as he's done transforming the enemy has already left, lol! Not only that but during his transformation process the enemy can easily take him out if they chose to do so. It's unfortunate that they never do but I can dream, lol.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline ganonfloyd

• Hunter in Training
  • Listen without distraction.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 03:52:35 PM »
I really need to get around to watching some Kamen Rider but I can never tell where to start.

Tags: