Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New Batsuit  (Read 3381 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: May 15, 2014, 04:40:00 PM »

I must say, I think that twitter pic was pretty bad ass looking as well as the new Batmobile.

Here is a colored fan version of it I came across.

Sick..

Lets hope Affleck delivers, the only thing that bother's me is..isn't this a Superman movie?

I hope Supes also gets a badass makeover...I love the DC animation movies lately. If the movie comes anything close to the acting in those, it should be a fantastic movie!

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 05:17:21 PM »
That Burton-esque Batmobile. I'm digging it.

And although the original pic was black and white, the coloring makes sense. Kevin Smith did say it's "something that hasn't been seen before", and I guess he meant a non-black Batsuit.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 06:15:14 PM »
loox spiffy

and call me crazy, but the more i watch Ben Affleck, the more i see Bruce wayne lol. gotta admit he fits the bill; rich, charming, unassuming.. i think he'll do a good job

and this is just me, but a part of me always wanted to see a new Batman film with Michael Keaton reprising the role, that takes place in the Burton universe (ignoring Forever and B&R) which shows an aged seasoned Bruce, the dark knight returns-style. that would be awesome

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 10:27:39 PM »
Lets hope Affleck delivers, the only thing that bother's me is..isn't this a Superman movie?

The movies was announced as a Batman vs Superman story, but they are milking the Man of Steel title because that movie did well.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 11:09:39 PM »
They have a lot riding on this film since JLA is in the plans.
I am actually more concerned with Gal Godot as Wonder Woman than Ben Affleck as Batman.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 01:27:06 AM »
The movies was announced as a Batman vs Superman story, but they are milking the Man of Steel title because that movie did well.

It's gonna be more based on Dark Knight Returns which explains the costume design.

If Affleck Channels Kevin Conroy, he could be a good candidate for best batman.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 01:04:08 PM »
Be wary of fatty.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 09:10:52 AM »
Dare I say it, but I acually really dislike the design.  I don't like the weird, muscle-tissue-like texture of the suit, and the bat logo looks squished imo.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 09:42:26 AM »
and the bat logo looks squished imo.

It definitely harks back to the Adam West days don't it.

and this is just me, but a part of me always wanted to see a new Batman film with Michael Keaton reprising the role, that takes place in the Burton universe (ignoring Forever and B&R) which shows an aged seasoned Bruce, the dark knight returns-style. that would be awesome

I for one wouldn't mind seeing Michael Keaton being Batman once more. Yeah forget that that Forever and B&R were ever made and just take us back to what made Tim Burton's first film such a hit. Without going all Tim Burtony like Batman Returns did.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »
It definitely does.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Tags:

anything