Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: (Rumor) E3 Leak; Castlevania is there.  (Read 95961 times)

Offline Mike Belmont

• Castlevania Fan since 1995
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: (Rumor) E3 Leak; Castlevania is there.
« Reply #345 on: June 12, 2014, 12:41:30 PM »
Lords of Shadow 2 just came out really. Going a few months without a new game revealed isn't exactly indication of a long slumber.

My thoughs, exactly.

Let´s see Megaman for example, the original (for the X saga, I am still waiting for Megaman X9). Yes, we have 9 and 10, and those were great games, but aside for his infamous incursion in Street Fighter X Tekken, the only future videogame "starring" Megaman is Super Smash Brothers. Where is my point? Well, after Capcom cancelled Megaman Legends 3, it seems really no interest in his former star. So, Inafune begin with his project Mighty Number 9, which resembles a lot to Megaman. Again, where is my point? Maybe, as stated here in the forums by some doods (including myself) Castlevania will continue that way, with IGA creating a Metroidvania style game with Kickstarter...

But who knows, maybe Konami is working already in a new Castlevania. But yes, this year we have LoS 2, so we will see another CV (even announced) until the next year, I suppose...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 12:43:24 PM by Mike Belmont »
"This whip, and my kinsmen will destroy you some day. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night"

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: June 12, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »
The next game is going to be Japanese LoS3, isn't?

(´;ω;`)

Offline Shinobi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2014, 02:31:17 PM »
The next game is going to be Japanese LoS3, isn't?

(´;ω;`)

Sounds like it will be going to be the similar case as Transformers, the japanese love the american take on their japanese toyline Diaclone so they also use the Transformer brand as well as making their own sequels of G1 cartoon series and completely abandoned the Diaclone brand.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2014, 02:40:44 PM »

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2014, 06:57:02 PM »
I've an idea! Lego Castlevania!  :P :P

And favorite character...Lords of Shadow's Trevor Belmont.
"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: June 13, 2014, 07:22:08 PM »

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: June 14, 2014, 10:21:16 AM »
+3
At my first glance when I saw this, I thought it was real. But then, instead of announcing a new Castlevania game, they showed a Castlevania live music at E3. Lol

Videogames Live E3 2014 - Castlevania

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #352 on: June 14, 2014, 12:48:58 PM »
At my first glance when I saw this, I thought it was real. But then, instead of announcing a new Castlevania game, they showed a Castlevania live music at E3. Lol

Videogames Live E3 2014 - Castlevania

This is awesome.

The only bad part was the Lords of Shadow clips they had on the screen. Other than that, it was amazing!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #353 on: June 14, 2014, 09:18:17 PM »
This is awesome.

The only bad part was the Lords of Shadow clips they had on the screen. Other than that, it was amazing!

Lords of Shadow is Castlevania so....  8)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #354 on: June 14, 2014, 09:24:35 PM »
*Sigh* Guys...let's not start this again.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #355 on: June 15, 2014, 12:05:19 AM »
VGL used the same clips for 5+ years, so no surprise. Saw them twice in Paris and they didn't add a lot much. :p

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: June 15, 2014, 05:58:48 PM »
+1
Would have been better if it were Bit Brigade playing Castlevania with one of their speedruns.

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #357 on: June 23, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »
+1
Would have been better if it were Bit Brigade playing Castlevania with one of their speedruns.
Thanks for mentioning them. Their CV1 speedrun is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsmhzElw19o

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #358 on: June 24, 2014, 11:37:42 AM »
Thanks for mentioning them. Their CV1 speedrun is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsmhzElw19o
I was a little confused when they started playing Aquarius during Wicked Child but that was awesome!

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: June 24, 2014, 11:45:11 AM »
I'm going to lock this thread now. 

Tags:

anything